No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Flyers (HOME) 08 - 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough loss to the bruins in the winter classic.

Comment

• Nice little 4 game win streak going on.....have they turned the corner?

Comment

• ya had to open yer big mouth didnt ya

i still think leighton is TERRIBLE, the worst goalie in the league, cant wait for emery to get back between the pipes.

Comment

• Originally posted by chadta View Post
          ya had to open yer big mouth didnt ya
          I never believed in superstitions.....6 straight at home!!

Comment

• The pitt game is a fun game to watch today.

Comment

• I'm getting really tired of losing....they'd better do something to turn it around or no playoffs this year.

Comment

• last night, in a losing effort, was the first game since the olympcis ive seen the team actually look like they gave a ****.

if they play like that its going to take a goalie standing on his head like halak did last night to beat them, if they play like they have every other game im not sure i even want them to make the playoffs.

Comment

last night, in a losing effort, was the first game since the olympcis ive seen the team actually look like they gave a ****.

if they play like that its going to take a goalie standing on his head like halak did last night to beat them, if they play like they have every other game im not sure i even want them to make the playoffs.
                  I've actually got to see some of the past couple of games and they've been sickening. I'm so with you on this it isn't funny.

Comment

• Good victory today

Comment

• Good God Boucher SUCKS

Comment

wow, that was a blockbuster, ive actually heard of jim dowd, maybe i heard of him in that trade, i dunno.

Anyhow the team is preping for saturdays usa today protonmail game against buffalo, i can hardly wait, i only hope im home at 7 when it starts cuz by 7:05 it will be over. I for one am getting totally sick of the crappy starts followed by the team totally giving up. Even my wife comes by 2 seconds after the game starts and asks me how much im losing by.
                        Im sure everything will be ok now, we will go on to win the next 65 games to end the season first overall, and then proceed to go on and win the cup.
                        Last edited by HABIKA; 02-08-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X