OT: NHL Center Ice and Versus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: NHL Center Ice and Versus

Call DirecTV and complain they don't have Versus. Tell them your mad because your a huge hockey fan. They'll note your account to give you NHL Center Ice free after the initial free trial if they still haven't resolved the issues with Comcast to restore Versus.
    Last edited by D.B.; 10-05-2009, 05:03 PM.

I get Versus on comcast and I really like it. They dont get the big ticket sports but they put out a better product than certain other channels.

Comment

Originally posted by lex View Post
      I get Versus on comcast and I really like it. They dont get the big ticket sports but they put out a better product than certain other channels.
      Comcast owns Vs, they're having a spat with Dtv

Comment

comcast also owns the flyers, and comcast getting the nhl is a reason ed snider supports betman in his stupid southern expansion and stance against jim balsillie.

Comment

It sucks to be a Flyers fan in Dallas.............I didnt get to see the Was @ PHI game the other night and I have center Ice on Direct TV--it really pisses me off.........

Comment

They dont get the big ticket sports but they Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBoxput out a better product than certain other channels.
            Last edited by BLANCOFA; 05-07-2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X