X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaunx
    replied
    Unlucky number

Its just because of the unlucky number 13...

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    This has been an amazing team thus far.

Leave a comment:

• Punisher
    replied
    Roy has been balling..if or when Oden comes back this will be a scary team in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• Northman
    replied
    13 has always been unlucky. Time to start a new streak.

Leave a comment:

• Natedog24
    replied
    Rip City

Make it 13!

Leave a comment:

• Northman
    replied
    Originally posted by Natedog24 View Post
    10 in a row and Portland is now only a half game out of first place in the Northwest, not bad for the youngest team in the NBA. I generally don't get too excited about NBA Basketball in December but it is really nice to see the Trail Blazers winning again. Imagine if Oden hadn't got hurt...

Yea, i havent been paying much attention to the NBA right now because of College and Pro football and after Oden's injury i didnt have much faith. But, seeing that they have been making a run gives me a lot of hope for the future. Cant wait to see how they play once Oden is healed.

Leave a comment:

• Natedog24
    replied
    10 in a row and Portland is now only a half game out of first place in the Northwest, not bad for the youngest team in the NBA. I generally don't get too excited about NBA Basketball in December but it is really nice to see the Trail Blazers winning again. Imagine if Oden hadn't got hurt...

Leave a comment:

• Northman
    started a topic How bout them Blazers?

How bout them Blazers?

Its good to see despite the loss of Oden the Blazers dont have any quit in them. What has it been? 10 straight wins?
Working...
X