How bout them Blazers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout them Blazers?

Its good to see despite the loss of Oden the Blazers dont have any quit in them. What has it been? 10 straight wins?

10 in a row and Portland is now only a half game out of first place in the Northwest, not bad for the youngest team in the NBA. I generally don't get too excited about NBA Basketball in December but it is really nice to see the Trail Blazers winning again. Imagine if Oden hadn't got hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by Natedog24 View Post
      10 in a row and Portland is now only a half game out of first place in the Northwest, not bad for the youngest team in the NBA. I generally don't get too excited about NBA Basketball in December but it is really nice to see the Trail Blazers winning again. Imagine if Oden hadn't got hurt...

Yea, i havent been paying much attention to the NBA right now because of College and Pro football and after Oden's injury i didnt have much faith. But, seeing that they have been making a run gives me a lot of hope for the future. Cant wait to see how they play once Oden is healed.

Comment

Rip City

Make it 13!

Comment

13 has always been unlucky. Time to start a new streak.

Comment

Roy has been balling..if or when Oden comes back this will be a scary team in the playoffs

Comment

This has been an amazing team thus far.

Comment

Unlucky number

Its just because of the unlucky number 13...

Comment

Working...
                X