NBA - top rated West teams face doom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA - top rated West teams face doom?

It's funny how things have turned out for some of the top rated WEST teams to start things off. The Mavs get to play the Warriors, who match up very well and actually could make this a long seriers for Dallas. I think Dallas will win but it won't be easy. The Spurs also face the teams that I think matches up the best with them in Denver. Again, I could see this one going 7. The Suns, now with Amare this year, I think will handle Kobe and company pretty easily, it's done in 4 games. Houston and Utah, I don't know who is the favorite but they will probably go all 7.

Spurs vs Nuggets is not a good matchup. Refs will kiss Duncans a** and the Nuggets will only win 1 game. I hope the Nuggs do pull this off but, it isn't likely.

Comment

You're delusional.

Comment

In other news, GREG ODEN HERE WE COME!!!!! WHOOO!!!!

Comment

Dallas wins in 5. I think there will be a close game or two, but not enough to scare the Mavs. I'm more interested in the off-the-court drama.

Suns roll over the Lakers. They're limping into the playoffs. Kobe could score 90 a game and Phoenix should still win. That said, fun series to watch.

Spurs should win in 6. Nugs have the talent to win two, I just hope they do.

Houston should beat Utah. Utah's limping in, T-Mac is determined and Yao is playing some great ball right now.

All that said, every one of those series should be fun to watch. They just won't go 7.

Comment

It really depends on Nene.. if he can prove to be a credible offensive threat he could really give the Spurs trouble. Since Bowen is going to be out on Anthony, Nene could help to collapse the defense and open things up for AI or Kleiza. He may even be able to force Duncan into foul trouble.

He's been playing great for the last 10 games or so... hopefully he'll keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by angryllama View Post
              You're delusional.

......and you're scared. You just won't admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                It really depends on Nene.. if he can prove to be a credible offensive threat he could really give the Spurs trouble. Since Bowen is going to be out on Anthony, Nene could help to collapse the defense and open things up for AI or Kleiza. He may even be able to force Duncan into foul trouble.

He's been playing great for the last 10 games or so... hopefully he'll keep it up.

IMO Nene is the X-Factor on both sides of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  ......and you're scared. You just won't admit it.
                  Shakin' in my tennies, there bub.

The Golden State Warriors scare the crap out of me.

This is the same team (but better) that beat San Antonio on their own floor in game 7 last season. They arent afraid of jack, son. You can roll whoever you want out there.

Comment

I think the Mavs will win ,but it will be a tough series it'll go 6.
                    The Spurs will win in 5 over Denver.
                    Houston will beat Utah in 6
                    The Suns will beat the Lakers in 7.- This is going to be a better series than people think.

Comment

Im thinking Dallas only wins 1 in this first round.

You all laugh but Dullas aint making it out of this round
                      Last edited by Hotrod; 04-19-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Dallas should handle GS, they play pretty good d.

Comment

Dallas v Detroit in the finals, mark it down.

Comment

Suns were supposed to roll last year over the Lake Show. Didn't quite happen that way.

Suns will win....but not in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                              Excellent analysis ... and I agree with you Triple, Nene is the wild card. He has improved each and every week this season. If his game takes a decent-sized jump in this series, Nuggets can definitely win.

AI always raises his game in the playoffs too ...

Comment

Working...
                              X