OT - Iverson makes his debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Slap- View Post
    The rasslin' fan is talking crap about thugs.

No kidding. A mouth breather who gets off on watching shirtless guys in tights roll around on the floor together is talking smack about someone elses choice of entertainment.

Comment

I can't believe how stoked people are about this. It's getting me a little hyped.

Comment

This is great. I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
          No kidding. A mouth breather who gets off on watching shirtless guys in tights roll around on the floor together is talking smack about someone elses choice of entertainment.
          Just to add a little to that, all of that garbage is staged. Doesnt that make you feel like an absolute goober to know that you are entertained by some producer's (Vince McMahon?) predesigned show about sweaty shirtless guys in speedos bouncing each other around on a square mat? Not only that, but the ultimate goal is to "pin" the other guy prone in a defenseless position.

That's not very hetero. It's like theater for guys who like other guys.

Comment

Nuggets are gonna lose this one, they're just way too shorthanded. That's gonna be the story a lot of nights until they start getting guys back in the lineup.

Iverson's final stats. 22 points on 9/15 shooting and 10 assists. Not bad at all.

Comment

Love A.I.. Love him. It was him and an NBADL team out there tonight. Get some practice in and hopefully they can go .500 until they get healthy/players back from the sin bin.

Comment

I just realised that the nugs have tied the broncos as my favorite team. Oh wait, no I didnt. But I'm loving them.

Comment

Nuggets are gonna lose this one, they're just way too shorthanded. That's gonna be the story a lot of nights until they start getting guys back in the lineup.

Iverson's final stats. 22 points on 9/15 shooting and 10 assists. Not bad at all.

I was off by 5 points...3 assists....you didn't list the rebounds....and 3 beers..

Nugs are going to win it all I feel it...

It was 1997 when my AZ cats and the Broncos took it down. There were naked people up and down 4th ave in Tucson that night. Later that year Elway grabbed his ring. That was awesome. The nugs are in position and the Broncos have time to grow. It could happen again.

Stranger things have happened..........
                  Last edited by Meck77; 12-23-2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

2 rebounds for Iverson tonight.

His performance is all the more impressive considering that he spent four hours on a plane, then an hour & forty five minutes in a car and got to the arena only an hour & fifteen minutes before tipoff. Not to mention that he was stuck playing with basically the Nuggets B team, none of whom he's ever played alongside before.

This team is gonna be allright once they actually get to play together.

Comment

This team is gonna be allright once they actually get to play together.

It will probably be this time next year before you really get a feel for what the Nuggets will look like with Anthony and Iverson.

Comment

Good presser by A.I., too.

Comment

Originally posted by angryllama View Post
                          It will probably be this time next year before you really get a feel for what the Nuggets will look like with Anthony and Iverson.
                          Possibly. They'll also have Kenyon Martin back by then. What he'll be able to bring to the table is anyone's guess, but it'd be nice to have a full crew for a change.

You know the Nuggets are doomed on a night when they not only have to start Earl Boykins, but play him 43 minutes.

Comment

you guys sure are getting excited for being a team thats going to be 1 and done in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                              you guys sure are getting excited for being a team thats going to be 1 and done in the playoffs
                              Im a Grizzlies fan, and I still get excited. We are the definition of one and done. Since they moved to memphis, 3 playoff appearances. ZERO wins. its painful.

Comment

Man, the Nuggets are going to be fun to watch when everyone is back. Melo, Camby, Smith, A.I... Damn!

This team could be as fun to watch as those Doug Moe coached English/Fat Lever teams in the 80's.

Comment

Working...
                                X