Melo's suspention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melo's suspention

We get to watch a player put a Full Nelson on Melo and we are supposed to take it?

Why that player doesn't have the same fine/suspension is a joke.

That's BS..it's lucky Melo didn't tear his knee up. I hadn't seen that crap.

Originally posted by watermock View Post
    We get to watch a player put a Full Nelson on Melo and we are supposed to take it?

Ummm, mock, that's not Carmelo. That's Kobe Bryant getting clotheslined by Raja Bell during last years playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by watermock View Post

Man you are one of the biggest drunks or morons to post that picture and comment on the fight last night. That just proves you are giving an opinion on something you never even saw.

Comment

WOW, just wow.

How do you not see.........

nevermind.

Comment

You knew this would be a "Mocker" when he puts this as the heading.....
          Melo's suspention I know I know it is the keyboard.

Comment

I liked the other thread more where he was finding ways to put numbers into his - I use the term loosely - "words".

Comment

Comment

Melo sparps up a giht and the nex thing you know it's all shpibbles...

Comment

Working...
                X