Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arenas Goes off for 60 on Bryant in Shootout

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arenas Goes off for 60 on Bryant in Shootout

    This was the best man v man shootout since McGrady/Nowitzki a couple of years ago. Arenas had an excellent game, and Bryant led a late charge to tie the game with a few seconds left. Arenas then took the game over in OT, scoring 16 in the period, and led the Wizards to a big win. Exciting stuff.

    Arenas 17/34 for 60, 8 assists, 8 boards, 2 steals, 3 turnovers
    Bryant 15/24 for 45, 10 assists, 8 boards, 1 steal, 4 turnovers

  • #2
    Arenas is the man!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jose Chung View Post
      Arenas is the man!
      Arenas is underrated. He's a heck of a scorer. He's definately in the upper eschelon of guard scorers in the league. He's right there with McGrady and Bryant.

      Comment


      • #4
        He should be a Denver Nugget.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, imagine him and Anthony on that team. They would be unstoppable.

          Comment


          • #6
            I didn't see the game or anything, all I'm going off is that statline that llama posted.

            But I'm impressed that Kobe only took 24 shots. It would have been real easy for him to go into "takeover" mode and dominanted the ball. Good for him, he really is becoming a great leader of that team.

            And word, Arenas is great.

            Comment


            • #7
              Did anybody hear the comments Kobe made about Arenas. He later claimed he was joking or something, but Kobe said something along the lines of "Arenas has no conscience. Some of the shots he was jacking up, man they were terrible shots if they didn't go in." I heard the clip on Dan Patrick today, so it might be a bit mangled. But that is the gist.

              Yeah, Kobe calling out another guy's shot selection. Does not get much funnier than that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                Yeah, Kobe calling out another guy's shot selection. Does not get much funnier than that.
                That's right up there with Charles Manson yelling, "You're all insane" while in court.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                  Did anybody hear the comments Kobe made about Arenas. He later claimed he was joking or something, but Kobe said something along the lines of "Arenas has no conscience. Some of the shots he was jacking up, man they were terrible shots if they didn't go in." I heard the clip on Dan Patrick today, so it might be a bit mangled. But that is the gist.

                  Yeah, Kobe calling out another guy's shot selection. Does not get much funnier than that.
                  Bryant's a big fan of the fade-away three with two guys in his face.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    One of the funniest captions I ever saw for a picture was a shot of Kobe trapped almost directly under the basket with three defenders surrounding him. The caption was, "You know that's going up."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
                      One of the funniest captions I ever saw for a picture was a shot of Kobe trapped almost directly under the basket with three defenders surrounding him. The caption was, "You know that's going up."

                      That wouldnt be so funny if there wasnt some truth in it.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X