Carmelo Anthony will be suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmelo Anthony will be suspended

Just decked Collins in the middle of a mass brawl against the Knicks. What a stupid ass.

That **** Collins started the whole thing with a flagrant foul on Smith.

All ten players were ejected from the court. This could really fvck the Nuggets season depending on who gets suspended and for how long.
    Last edited by eddie mac; 12-16-2006, 10:09 PM.

Nate Robinson is the reason that entire thing escalated. Little bitch trying to prove to the world that he actually has a dick sparked the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
      Nate Robinson is the reason that entire thing escalated. Little b**** trying to prove to the world that he actually has a dick sparked the whole thing.
      CO what kind of suspension could Carmelo be looking at for that punch

Comment

4 Games

Comment

I'd guess Melo's gone for 3-5 games. JR around 10. Robinson should get the 25 package though. Good lord. What was the dip**** thinking?

Comment

I'm guessing 3 games for Carmelo, give or take.

If Nate Robinson doesn't start shoving JR Smith, the whole thing gets defused without further incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggets4 View Post
              I'd guess Melo's gone for 3-5 games. JR around 10. Robinson should get the 25 package though. Good lord. What was the dip**** thinking?
              What did JR do? Unless I missed it all I saw him doing was squaring up to Collins. I didn't see him throw any punches albeit the stream I was watching wasn't great. Who were the Nuggets 5 on the court and who else came off the bench and got involved

Comment

Isiah on ESPNNEWS right now blaming the whole thing on JR Smith. He really is that ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                  What did JR do? Unless I missed it all I saw him doing was squaring up to Collins. I didn't see him throw any punches albeit the stream I was watching wasn't great. Who were the Nuggets 5 on the court and who else came off the bench and got involved
                  He threw at least one punch that I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
                    Isiah on ESPNNEWS right now blaming the whole thing on JR Smith. He really is that ****ing stupid.
                    You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggets4 View Post
                      You beat me to it.
                      Yeah, according to him, JR shouldn't have reacted at all to being thrown to the floor by his head.

Of course this is coming from a guy who played on those Piston teams who pulled **** like that at least once a game.

Comment

I didn't see it, but the New York board is calling Carmelo a pussy for throwing a supposed sucker punch and running. Did he do that?

Comment

If the punch is as bad the New York board is making it out to be, then Carmelo is going to get suspended a lot more games than three.

Comment

I'm thinking a minimum of six games (if not more) for the punch.

Comment

I'm sure Knick fans see nothing wrong with the flagrant foul or Nate Robinson escalating the whole thing.

Knick fans can kiss my ass right in the crack. **** them and their sorry ass team.

Comment

Working...
                              X