Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just One More Reason Why Michael Jordan Is A Pimp.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just One More Reason Why Michael Jordan Is A Pimp.

    In the 1997 NBA playoffs, Mutombo pointed out that Michael Jordan had never dunked on him. Jordan later received a pass from Luc Longley, soared to the basket, and slammed the ball over Mutombo's reaching hand. Jordan waved a finger at the center, mimicking Mutombo's famous antic which the NBA had deemed taunting, and took the technical foul.

  • #2
    hahaha, I never knew that. MJ was the man.

    Comment


    • #3
      A lot of players got posterized by Jordan, but Mutombo was one of the foolish ones who decided to tempt fate by calling him out.

      Jordan was one of the most competitive athletes ever, in any sport. He was tough enough on an average night, get him pissed off and he was a stone cold killer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Clockwork Orange
        A lot of players got posterized by Jordan, but Mutombo was one of the foolish ones who decided to tempt fate by calling him out.

        Jordan was one of the most competitive athletes ever, in any sport. He was tough enough on an average night, get him pissed off and he was a stone cold killer.
        posterized?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Saddletramp
          posterized?

          meaning he made a shot so magnificent it should be on a poster

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncoMatt View Post
            meaning he made a shot so magnificent it should be on a poster

            Actually, it means the defender is on the poster helplessly getting dunked on; posterized.

            Shawn Bradley is known for being the most posterized person in the world...Dude is on more posters than Jordan, Wilkins, and Drexler combined.

            Comment


            • #7
              lol

              Jordan was the man!! I loved that dunk over Mutombo

              Comment


              • #8
                Jordan was so competitive the Bulls had a very hard time finding and developing a backup shooting guard. During practice, Jordan took it upon himself to simply destroy and break the spirit of every two they brought in for many years.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by -Slap- View Post
                  Jordan was so competitive the Bulls had a very hard time finding and developing a backup shooting guard. During practice, Jordan took it upon himself to simply destroy and break the spirit of every two they brought in for many years.
                  It wasn't just the back up shooting guards. He nearly reduced Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant to tears on several occasions and Bill Cartwright wanted to break him in half.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You can make an excellent case for Scottie Pippen as the most overrated athlete in history. At best, he was the Lead Jordanaire.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The biggest joke of all was when he was named one of the top 50 players in NBA history.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
                        The biggest joke of all was when he was named one of the top 50 players in NBA history.
                        ^^^^^^^^^^

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X