This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General NBA Thread - 2017-2018 Season

We were overdue for a new basketball thread and our hometown Nuggets are kicking off the 2017-18 season with fresh jerseys!

Much better. Kinda looks like a mix of the Jazz and Grizzlies but dropping that sky blue makes the uniform look so much better.

Comment

Woohoo!! Only 69 Days until the Suns ready themselves for another bottom 10 year and get ready to stack their young core.

Tomorrow i will find pics of the Suns new jerseys they are getting as well. I love the old school Nuggets stuff, but these are cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
        Woohoo!! Only 69 Days until the Suns ready themselves for another bottom 10 year and get ready to stack their young core.

Tomorrow i will find pics of the Suns new jerseys they are getting as well. I love the old school Nuggets stuff, but these are cool too.
        You assume Cleveland won't bend them over for Kyrie though. Which is admittedly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
          You assume Cleveland won't bend them over for Kyrie though. Which is admittedly unlikely.
          Im assuming that our Front Office is not willing to make a deal that messes with #TheTimeline if they have to deal Josh Jackson or cannot reach a deal with Kyrie long term

Comment

Im assuming that our Front Office is not willing to make a deal that messes with #TheTimeline if they have to deal Josh Jackson or cannot reach a deal with Kyrie long term
            Suns should have a heck of a core if they develop Bender and Jackson to pair with Booker.
            Booker, Bledsoe, Jackson, Bender is a nice core.

Whereas I have to wait to see if the Bulls will suck hard enough to get the top pick and land a franchise changing star so a core #1 OA, LaVine, Markkanen and Dunn is palatable.

Comment

Those are f'n awful...another dark blue jersey. And they're boring as hell to boot.
              About the only thing interesting is did Denver get a jersey ad patch? Who is the sponsor?

Comment

Suns should have a heck of a core if they develop Bender and Jackson to pair with Booker.
                Booker, Bledsoe, Jackson, Bender is a nice core.

Whereas I have to wait to see if the Bulls will suck hard enough to get the top pick and land a franchise changing star so a core #1 OA, LaVine, Markkanen and Dunn is palatable.
                yaaaa that went downhill fast in Chicago it seems. I do like Lavine, and Dunn.. Mark... he is ok but not sure how he will fair for a couple seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                  Those are f'n awful...another dark blue jersey. And they're boring as hell to boot.
                  About the only thing interesting is did Denver get a jersey ad patch? Who is the sponsor?
                  Western Union. They are based in Colorado.

Comment

Western Union. They are based in Colorado.
                    Good to know.

Do you pay Gary Harris the max? That will be what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                      Good to know.

Do you pay Gary Harris the max? That will be what's next.
                      It's not a destination franchise so you have to keep the guys you develop. Too hard to gain young assets in the NBA to let him walk.

Comment

Love Josh Jackson. Best player among the rookies, but L.A. will likely steal Rookie Of The Year.

I don't love the plain Jane Nugget unis. That's really the best they could do?

Comment

Originally posted by RepentWalpurgis View Post
                          Love Josh Jackson. Best player among the rookies, but L.A. will likely steal Rookie Of The Year.

I don't love the plain Jane Nugget unis. That's really the best they could do?
                          I think they were trying to accomplish a more generic look that appealed to a more casual fan.

Comment

The rumor is the other 2 jerseys will be much better, more fun, whatever. Yeah I'm not keen on these 2 at all. Boring to the max.

Speaking of max, Harris is a stud and he will get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                              We were overdue for a new basketball thread and our hometown Nuggets are kicking off the 2017-18 season with fresh jerseys!

can they change ownership along with jerseys?

Comment

Working...
                              X