Nuggets Are On Fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets Are On Fire!

3 game win streak, 7-3 over last 10 games, in 8th playoff spot with 15 games left, playing as a team with no superstars, they are making some noise for the first time in a while.

I'm enjoying watching the young guys get better. So much different than what the avs are doing. That being said, I hope Denver wins the 8th seed and a 1 way ticket out of the playoffs vs. the Warriors, however Portland is only a game back, 8-2 over their last 10 and has a much easier road to the playoffs in terms of strength of schedule remaining vs. the Nuggets. I think they probably pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by muninoel View Post
      3 game win streak, 7-3 over last 10 games, in 8th playoff spot with 15 games left, playing as a team with no superstars, they are making some noise for the first time in a while.
      Too bad being halfway decent without superstars dooms you to never becoming genuinely good unless you are a big market team that can draw free agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        Too bad being halfway decent without superstars dooms you to never becoming genuinely good unless you are a big market team that can draw free agents.
        Even though my other team (Celtics) plays in a big market, they are suffering the same fate right now. Just good enough to make the playoffs, not advance very far, and get a middling draft pick in the first round.

Comment

Westbrook

Comment

typical $tank sports franchise

Comment

Don't look now but this team has a budding superstar, maybe more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by muninoel View Post

Even though my other team (Celtics) plays in a big market, they are suffering the same fate right now. Just good enough to make the playoffs, not advance very far, and get a middling draft pick in the first round.

3 game win streak, 7-3 over last 10 games, in 8th playoff spot with 15 games left, playing as a team with no superstars, they are making some noise for the first time in a while. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam
                Last edited by BLANCOFA; 02-05-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X