Pacers v Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers v Lakers

Anyone around the L.A. area going to the game this Friday night?

Got me some season tickets to go watch my Pacers light up the Lake show.

Let me know, meet up for some beers.

Comment

, they shut him up?!? What about the ring on his finger he had to take off before getting on the court?!? What did they do about that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheManeMan View Post
        , they shut him up?!? What about the ring on his finger he had to take off before getting on the court?!? What did they do about that?
        Live in the past much?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
          Live in the past much?
          Haha..that arguement is lame. It was less than a year ago but, I'll cut you some slack since your team got beat down by 39 points in the Finals clincher!

Comment

Haha..that arguement(sic) is lame.
            Translation:

"My team is sliding in the standings, so my only recourse is to crow about last season."

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
              ....the game this Friday night?

Got me some season tickets to go watch my Pacers light up the Lake show.
              Did this happen in some alternate NBA universe?

Comment

Did this happen in some alternate NBA universe?
                If we suck so bad then why did we win the first meeting in Indiana and only lose by two in L.A.?

Comment

Translation:

"My team is sliding in the standings, so my only recourse is to crow about last season."

Translation...horrible assumption that I'm a fan of the Celtics...

Anti Laker! Thats for damn sure, I'll lay the smack down on all the Lakers fans that I see daily...especially those who have their car flags up 2 minutes after the xmas day win over Boston. Acting like they won the Larry O'Brien trophy. I bet you own a car flag or 4.

Speaking of sliding....Kobe tonight, thinking the game was over, jumping up and down like he hit the game winner with 12 seconds still on the clock, then pouts and whines after Fisher gives up the go ahead AND 1. Your Lakers are over rated and will not win a championship until you get players that have balls Not P USSYS!
                  Last edited by TheManeMan; 01-15-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
                    If we suck so bad then why did we win the first meeting in Indiana and only lose by two in L.A.?
                    Who said you sucked?

Comment

Your Lakers are over rated and will not win a championship until you get players that have balls Not P USSYS!

Dumbest, most uninformed statement ever.

Obviously you either (a) don't really follow the NBA, or (b) don't pay attention to the standings.

Comment

Your Lakers are over rated and will not win a championship until you get players that have balls Not P USSYS!
                        :: Dumps a beer over your head::

Comment

Dumbest, most uninformed statement ever.

Obviously you either (a) don't really follow the NBA, or (b) don't pay attention to the standings.
                          Is it?? You tell me how the Lakers frontcourt plays against bigger stronger players? Pau folds up, Bynum gets into foul trouble. and Kobe takes 30+ shots...Thats not a formula to win games...example...LAST NIGHT against Orlando.

I have the league pass for the NBA, and watch 4-5 games daily. Where as I bet you only tune into the Lakers in the 2nd half...just like the rest of LA...

Oh and as for the standings...ITS ONLY JANUARY! Standings don't mean anything until the first 2 weeks of April!

Comment

Who said you sucked?
                            I am, one of the worst records in the league and at the bottom of the division.

I'm just saying the Lakers shouldn't be giving up 18 point leads and almost losing to us at home.

Comment

Is it?? You tell me how the Lakers frontcourt plays against bigger stronger players? Pau folds up, Bynum gets into foul trouble. and Kobe takes 30+ shots...Thats not a formula to win games...example...LAST NIGHT against Orlando.
                              Like I said - you obviously don't follow the NBA (or watch many Lakers games) if you're trying to suggest that last night's Orlando game was a typical game for the Lakers (insofar as you conveniently omit any mention of how the Lakers' front court has played against the Celtics, the Rockets, the Suns, and other teams with "bigger, stronger players.")

I have the league pass for the NBA, and watch 4-5 games daily. Where as I bet you only tune into the Lakers in the 2nd half...just like the rest of LA...
                              Typical generic, weak Laker hater smack we hear all the time (on a par with brilliant claims like "Al Gore invented the Internet.")

More proof that you don't watch games - had you watched that Orlando game you mentioned you would have seen that Staples Center was rocking!

Oh and as for the standings...ITS ONLY JANUARY! Standings don't mean anything until the first 2 weeks of April!
                              But you just finished arguing that the Lakers were "overrated."

What are you going to do for act two? Tell us that the Lakers have the highest scoring offense in the NBA and have had the best record in the league because of help from the refs or some sort of conspiracy?

Your opinions are clearly informed by blind hatred rather than facts (as you would be hard pressed to find any serious basketball analyst who would co-sign your characterization of the Lakers.)

Comment

Working...
                              X