Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Roger Clemens, Bonds, Pettite on Mitchell Report

This should surprise no one...

The guy is two times bigger than when younger...

The guy has pitched at a high level well into his 40's...

I've been saying this for years...it's about time it goes public..

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7556534?MSNHPHMA
    Last edited by Gcver2ver3; 12-13-2007, 10:55 AM.

The big winner in the Mitchell Report......Barry Bonds.

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

May they ALL burn in hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Smelvin View Post

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.

Comment

This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.

Comment

Rep....I agree whole heartedly

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod View Post
            Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.

I agree with you as well

Comment

Originally posted by PatsWin2002 View Post
              This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.
              Yep - I heard that was published in the Boston Herald.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsWin2002 View Post
                really?

you know any yet?...

i'll take some guesses...

Giambi....Posada....Rivera

anybody else have any guesses?

Comment

I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.

Comment

They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.

Comment

Originally posted by worm View Post
                      They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.

The only way to even the playing field is to allow for steroids...

Even though many think I may be crazy for saying it...I've always thought steroids should be allowed...

screw it

Comment

The following names are expected to be named in the report, according to WNBC:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Comment

post of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            The following names are expected to be named in the report, according to WNBC:

Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
                            WOW.....

Comment

Originally posted by NaptownChief View Post
                              I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.
                              post of the week 1A

Comment

Working...
                              X