No announcement yet.

Barry Zito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all of that. Zito isn't a #1, but sure is getting paid like it. Thankfully Matt Cain is making the league minimum for the next 5 years.

I like Zito, don't love him. But he'll take the ball every turn and should put up an ERA in the low 3's. I'll take that given the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Smelvin View Post
      Matt Cain will be the best pitcher in the NL West for the next decade. Bank on it.
      Bank on it?!!!

Cain is 22 years old. You can never count on long-term production from a young pitcher no matter how clean and flawless their mechanics are.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champbailey View Post
        I disagree, Young on the Padres will.
        Young is very underrated among all the young pitchers out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smelvin View Post
          I agree with all of that. Zito isn't a #1, but sure is getting paid like it. Thankfully Matt Cain is making the league minimum for the next 5 years.

I like Zito, don't love him. But he'll take the ball every turn and should put up an ERA in the low 3's. I'll take that given the circumstances.
          Whatever happened to Jesse Foppert? Dude looked like the next big stud pitcher in the league about 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X