Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a New Fragrance in Town

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There's a New Fragrance in Town




  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      The Stinkees !!

      I can smell them all the way from Post Office square!! You know it's funny . I was on Vacation last week on the Cape and the few times I saw these guys wearing Yankee caps (like thats the only way I knew they were from New York or New Cheesy/Jersey lol) I really felt like I was in the movie The Warriors and saying to them "hey man you can't wear your colors in our terretory sorry"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Crowpointer
        I can smell them all the way from Post Office square!! You know it's funny . I was on Vacation last week on the Cape and the few times I saw these guys wearing Yankee caps (like thats the only way I knew they were from New York or New Cheesy/Jersey lol) I really felt like I was in the movie The Warriors and saying to them "hey man you can't wear your colors in our terretory sorry"
        Yes, but they were insignificant like The Orphans.

        "How could it be big if the Orphans wasn't there??"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PatsWin2002
          Yes, but they were insignificant like The Orphans.

          "How could it be big if the Orphans wasn't there??"
          You know you're right !!! These are the Yankee fans I saw!!
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crowpointer
            You know you're right !!! These are the Yankee fans I saw!!
            Me and my buddy always referred to the guy with the afro as "Sib" because of the drummer from the group Boston.

            We'd often do the dialogue from that scene with an obligatory "Sib, go get the article" for when the guy runs to get the newspaper clipping to show how significant the Orphans "really" are.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by PatsWin2002; 08-18-2006, 10:35 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              My favorite was the bottle scene . I practiced but never could match the intensity of the guy in the movie. This will be my avatar the week of Pats Broncos game if nobody from Denver comes out. "Come out to Playyyaayyy"
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8


                Is this what the Red Sox pitching staff uses as cologne? 10+ runs in all three games so far against the Yankees. Can they go 5 for 5?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Breck is literally talking **** right now.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X