All-Time MLB draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Time MLB draft

Allright, we talked about doing this and now let's see if we can get it off the ground. If you'd like to participate, go ahead and say so here and you're in. Once we get enough people involved, we'll establish an order and start drafting. This draft will be at least 25 rounds and possibly more if people would like to go even further with it, that'll be up to everyone who's involved.

So jump on in at any time.

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange
    Allright, we talked about doing this and now let's see if we can get it off the ground. If you'd like to participate, go ahead and say so here and you're in. Once we get enough people involved, we'll establish an order and start drafting. This draft will be at least 25 rounds and possibly more if people would like to go even further with it, that'll be up to everyone who's involved.

So jump on in at any time.
    Im in.

Comment

Nice, glad to have you on board.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Oh, I'm in.

Comment

You know I'm getting in on this.

Comment

Outstanding. An entry from north of the border and a real shocker, Slap getting invloved in a baseball fantasy draft. Did not see that coming.

That's five teams so far. Plenty of room available for those who'd like to join in.

Comment

I'll join.

Comment

Nice.

Come on folks, the more the merrier.

Comment

By the way, I'm open to suggestions on how we should establish the order for the draft. I can put everyone's name in a hat and draw them (I promise not to David Stern this lottery )or we can go by the order in which people signed up (with me taking the last pick of the 1st round, it's going to be a snake draft, so that wouldn't bother me at all) or whatever everyone thinks is fair.

If you've got an idea for establishing the order, feel free to suggest it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange
                        By the way, I'm open to suggestions on how we should establish the order for the draft. I can put everyone's name in a hat and draw them (I promise not to David Stern this lottery )or we can go by the order in which people signed up (with me taking the last pick of the 1st round, it's going to be a snake draft, so that wouldn't bother me at all) or whatever everyone thinks is fair.

If you've got an idea for establishing the order, feel free to suggest it.
                        I'm cool with you drawing the order at random.

Comment

Originally posted by -Slap-
                          I'm cool with you drawing the order at random.
                          As am I.

Comment

Well, we've got six teams so far. I'd like to get to ten if possible, but if we can't get any more, we'll just roll with who we've got.

No biggie, it just makes the talent pool that much deeper for the rest of us.

Comment

So what're we aiming for here, 3 starting pitchers, 2 releif, a full squad, and a few backups?

DH Rule? What's going on?

Comment

Working...
                              X