Whats You Favorite Baseball team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats You Favorite Baseball team

For those of you who watch Baseball whats your favorite team?
    My Favorite team is the New York Yankees

Rockies

Comment

Phillies

Comment

Originally posted by phillybroncosnut
        Phillies
        How's the new stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverSportsFan4
          How's the new stadium?
          In a word, gorgeous!

they actually took out the first 5 rows in the outfield for this upcoming season to make it more of an even field for pitchers. The ball flies out of this ballpark. It wasn't short by any means. I think it was about 325 down the lines. I think it will be 330 give or take a foot or two for this coming season.

Comment

In a word, gorgeous!

they actually took out the first 5 rows in the outfield for this upcoming season to make it more of an even field for pitchers. The ball flies out of this ballpark. It wasn't short by any means. I think it was about 325 down the lines. I think it will be 330 give or take a foot or two for this coming season.
            Thats cool. I think they should do something like that at Great American Ballpark too but there is really no way to make the fence any deeper so I guess it is going to be a hitters park for good lol. I think it is second to Coors Field in home runs.

I wouldn't mind going out to Citizens Bank Park sometime soon, it looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverSportsFan4
              Thats cool. I think they should do something like that at Great American Ballpark too but there is really no way to make the fence any deeper so I guess it is going to be a hitters park for good lol. I think it is second to Coors Field in home runs.

I wouldn't mind going out to Citizens Bank Park sometime soon, it looks pretty sweet.

If you ever decide to come east, let me know in advanced and I'll show you around the city.

Comment

Hard times are about to end........
                Attached Files

Comment

Go Dodgers

Comment

Detroit Tigers

Comment

Seattle...its been a tough few years. I always stop caring about baseball in july. So my other favoirte team is anyone but the Yankees. **** the Yankees up their ****in' flamin asses.

Comment

Comment

San Diego Padres

Comment

If you ever decide to come east, let me know in advanced and I'll show you around the city.
                            That sounds cool. I'm not sure how soon I could get a chance to go east but it would be a nice trip though. You could catch games in Philly, NYC, and possibly even DC/Baltimore and maybe Boston. It would be a heck of a trip if I could come up with the money lol

Comment

The Brew Crew

Comment

Working...
                              X