Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still looking for 6 tickets together for the Raider game. I'm willing to spend the $$$ just not the $300 I'm seeing on the ticket exchange.

Comment

• I have South stand ticket for tonight's game, lower bowl at face value. 1 ticket, $100.

Comment

• Need 2 to the Pats game. Let me know please if anyone is selling. Flying in from Phoenix

Comment

• Have 2 in 506 for the Raiders game. Face is $100 each, I'll part with both for $100 total to a Denver fan who promises to come tailgate before hand with us. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabb View Post
            Have 2 in 506 for the Raiders game. Face is $100 each, I'll part with both for $100 total to a Denver fan who promises to come tailgate before hand with us. PM me if interested.
            You don't happen to be selling to the Pats game do you? I need 2

Comment

Have 2 in 506 for the Raiders game. Face is $100 each, I'll part with both for $100 total to a Denver fan who promises to come tailgate before hand with us. PM me if interested.
              Wait, do you really mean $100 total ($50 each) or $100 each?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                Wait, do you really mean $100 total ($50 each) or $100 each?
                Yep $50 each...and they are sold to someone here sorry I should have updated this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                  We will be going to that one for sure but if I hear from anyone else I know I will point them your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                    I can maybe help you out. Would prefer to put a Broncos fan and OM'er in.

Upper south stands if you're interested.

Comment

We will be going to that one for sure but if I hear from anyone else I know I will point them your way.
                      Thanks!

Comment

• Hey guys, Giants fan here. I have one ticket to the game Sunday (NYG-DEN) that I need to sell. It's section 533 row 4. If you're interested please let me know. Willing to sell it at a great price. I can't go because of work obligations (and the Giants suck this year) and because I bought it at a promotional rate Ticketmaster won't let me sell it on their website.

Comment

• Looking for tickets for Oct. 14 vs RAMS.

Comment

• I know its a bit early, but I'm flying out to Colorado in Sept and wanted to see what the best way to go about getting a couple of tickets to the Bears vs Broncos game? I haven't bought NFL tickets in forever and I feel I'm a bit out of touch with all the new ways to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoDoug View Post
                              I know its a bit early, but I'm flying out to Colorado in Sept and wanted to see what the best way to go about getting a couple of tickets to the Bears vs Broncos game? I haven't bought NFL tickets in forever and I feel I'm a bit out of touch with all the new ways to do it.
                              Ticketmaster NFL ticket exchange

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoDoug View Post
                                I know its a bit early, but I'm flying out to Colorado in Sept and wanted to see what the best way to go about getting a couple of tickets to the Bears vs Broncos game? I haven't bought NFL tickets in forever and I feel I'm a bit out of touch with all the new ways to do it.
                                Stub Hub will have some too. I know cuz I list my season tix there in the rare event I can't make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X