This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets ?

Thought i would start a thread where people can buy and sell tickets for Bronco home and away games............

I will start it off, I need two for the Sept 23 game against Jacksonville.......help

Comment

Yes, yes, yes...I was thinking about this myself. Can we get a sticky from a mod, please??

And, my needs are two tickets (maybe just one) to the game on Sept. 16 against the faid and two tickets to the Dec 9th (my birthday game!) game against KC!

Comment

Don't forget guys/gals that the Broncos have a ticket exchange section on their site now.

Comment

I'm looking for a couple of Tickets for a October Home game-please!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
            Don't forget guys/gals that the Broncos have a ticket exchange section on their site now.
            Yup. I check it almost daily. So far, nothing! Haven't checked today, yet. So, I'll head over there now!

Comment

Game against the Raiders...two tickets, section 534 row 7 for $58 each if anyone is interested!!

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com...T=GAME03&CNTX=

Comment

Damn I tried to buy them but someone beat me to them.

Comment

I need two for the Raider game here in Denver also..

Comment

If anyone has 1 ticket to the Browns pre-season game, I'd love to go.. I don't want to pay a lot of money, so 500 section would be nice.

Unfortunately there's no single seat tickets on stubhub for the game and the only 1 seat ticket available is $55.

Thanks

Comment

my tickets are always for sale for $500 a piece

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                          my tickets are always for sale for $500 a piece
                          Where are they? I've paid more!

Comment

Originally posted by chawknz View Post
                            If anyone has 1 ticket to the Browns pre-season game, I'd love to go.. I don't want to pay a lot of money, so 500 section would be nice.

Unfortunately there's no single seat tickets on stubhub for the game and the only 1 seat ticket available is $55.

Thanks

Just go to Ticketmaster. Plenty 1/2 price available.

Lower level row 19 sec 124 (40yd line) at $50. Not bad.

Comment

I will sell preseason tickets for $50 each. I have two in South Stands in 134. Also have one for Faider game same section next to yours trully for $175. That includes a beer and hanging out with me next to a cool guy with a cool orange bus. That beats AK $500 price anyday. Using GB Packers tickets and everything else is up for grabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X