Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Bowl

    Who else is going?

  • #2
    Originally posted by PaintballCLE View Post
    Who else is going?
    In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

    I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TDU View Post
      In a moment of madness, I just booked a flight from Melbourne, Australia to NY today. I'm a 28 year fan and have travelled to Denver 3 times from Australia to see our team.

      I'll be alone and would love to catch up with fellow Bronco fans before the game. I'd also appreciate ticket advice. I'm waiting until I'm in NY Thurs night to buy. I'm hoping the prices keep falling but any info would be very much appreciated...
      I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just bought my tickets today.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
          I Read an article yesterday in the NY times, I believe, that said the best day to buy tickets is the tuesday or wednesday before the game. Ticket prices have started to rise again after hitting rock bottom of 1300 for the nosebleed seats yesterday. That coupled with the fact that the weather appears to be good (and people won't be trying to get rid of tickets last minute), and I'd suggest you get tickets sooner than later.
          Thanks for info. I'm flying in a few hours so will have to wait till I arrive. Tiqiq still has close to 16,000 available. Fingers crossed!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PaintballCLE View Post
            Who else is going?
            I know Miles is there!

            Comment


            • #7
              I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!!
              TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit.
              Last edited by AK Broncomaniac; 01-30-2014, 10:53 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Super jealous of you guys.

                I hope I have the funds for this next year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AK Broncomaniac View Post
                  I fly out in 7hrs... Can't wait!!!
                  TDU... our group bought tickets on Wednesday. By using hotel pick up instead of delivery, we were able to save even a little more. Our tickets ended up costing $1605. They might have gone down a little more but we were getting a little stressed about waiting any longer. It's always a crap shoot. We got ours from PrimeSport so at least we won't have to worry about them being legit.
                  Hey I did the same Friday night and got the top deck for $1400. Prices are now soaring so we did OK! I went with The Ticket Guys on eBay

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X