Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 12 - Broncos vs. Chargers Tailgate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • January 12 - Broncos vs. Chargers Tailgate

    Anyone tailgating?

  • #2
    No

    Comment


    • #3
      will be at mile high station before.

      Comment


      • #4
        my son and i looking for a tailgate to crash too

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
          my son and i looking for a tailgate to crash too
          My wife, my buddy and myself will be tailgating in lot M around 9:30 (when gates open). Feel free to shoot me a PM with your cell and come by for a beer and bratwurst. We're obviously not a big tailgate, but happy to share the spoils and celebrate pre-game with fellow Omaners.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
            My wife, my buddy and myself will be tailgating in lot M around 9:30 (when gates open). Feel free to shoot me a PM with your cell and come by for a beer and bratwurst. We're obviously not a big tailgate, but happy to share the spoils and celebrate pre-game with fellow Omaners.
            We just may have to do that I wil llet you know by firday for sure! thank you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Fiance and I may be going after all, mind if we stop by and say howdy? Happy to bring some goodies with.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                Fiance and I may be going after all, mind if we stop by and say howdy? Happy to bring some goodies with.
                Yeah man, come on by!

                Comment


                • #9
                  anyone want to get together saturday evening downtown? send pm, maybe we can get a small group going. we are the real diehards of the broncos community...kinda.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X