BRONCOS VS. TITANS: DEC. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRONCOS VS. TITANS: DEC. 8

Flying in for game Dec. 8. First time at new stadium. Use to go to Mile High Stadium back in the late 80s early 90s. Looking for some tailgaters to hang with.

Any rules that I need to know about. Any problem with carrying an 18 or 24 pack around during tailgate. What about on to park and ride or light rail?

Where is the best place to park to get out and headed to airport after game? Pepsi Center?

Looking forward to the game and seeing Peyton and a beat down of the Titans.

We are planning a tailgate for this game, will probably be in Lot "M" this time. Shoot me a PM if you like, I can give you my cell so you can call or text if you want to join us. Pretty sure we will be there as early as they let us in until about an hour before the game or so.

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarBronco View Post
      Flying in for game Dec. 8. First time at new stadium. Use to go to Mile High Stadium back in the late 80s early 90s. Looking for some tailgaters to hang with.

Any rules that I need to know about. Any problem with carrying an 18 or 24 pack around during tailgate. What about on to park and ride or light rail?

Where is the best place to park to get out and headed to airport after game? Pepsi Center?

Looking forward to the game and seeing Peyton and a beat down of the Titans.
      1. Make sure its cans and there won't be a problem. They frown on glass and open flames.

2. From lot C, M or N, it does not take too long to get out of the stadium and onto I-25 or Federal. Take either north to 70. Pepsi Center parking is ok, its usually around $15, but you'll have a longer walk to the car. Lot C sells out quickly, as most spaces are reserved, but it and M are $30, Lot N is $20.

Lot C usually opens around 8 and M opens around 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
        We are planning a tailgate for this game, will probably be in Lot "M" this time. Shoot me a PM if you like, I can give you my cell so you can call or text if you want to join us. Pretty sure we will be there as early as they let us in until about an hour before the game or so.
        Rabb, I have a lot N pass for this game, do you know if they allow an exchange of an N pass for Lot C or M parking? I know they typically allow a C, M, or J pass to park in any lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
          Rabb, I have a lot N pass for this game, do you know if they allow an exchange of an N pass for Lot C or M parking? I know they typically allow a C, M, or J pass to park in any lot.
          I am not sure, N is where I have a pass but the other group I am hooking up with is choosing M. You should swing by if you can.

Comment

I am not sure, N is where I have a pass but the other group I am hooking up with is choosing M. You should swing by if you can.
            Word. We've currently got a group of 7 people (though 2 aren't showing up till 12 - I hate that). I'll try and coordinate with you. Typically when we park in M we back up to the grass/tree strip that runs along the middle of the lot. If I know where you'll be we can try and set up shop next door.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
              Word. We've currently got a group of 7 people (though 2 aren't showing up till 12 - I hate that). I'll try and coordinate with you. Typically when we park in M we back up to the grass/tree strip that runs along the middle of the lot. If I know where you'll be we can try and set up shop next door.
              Cool, last time we backed to the street (east side of the lot) in the south corner...how about I PM you my cell and you can call or text or whatever? I will be in line to get in, so will be there early.

Comment

Going to be pretty damn cold, but it's not stopping us...I will have some heaters and booze which is pretty much all we need to stay warm.

Until I get drunk, then you get hugs too. Partial homo.

Comment

I've got 2 in section 505 if anyone needs them for Sunday.

Comment

Hey that is my section tooooooooo

Comment

Hey that is my section tooooooooo
                      Mine too but I won't be making it up there this weekend.

Comment

Monster

Comment

Monster

if they somehow lose, you know whose arse to kick...

Comment

I've suddenly got 4 available in the south stands, if anyone needs extra.

Comment

Ok, slight change of my plans. Some of the guys that were going to tailgate with us have bailed so I am going to my lot "N" instead and will be there. Swing on by still if you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X