Post Your Pic...Part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you.

Last edited by Bob's your Information Minister; 10-02-2010, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• You owe it all to the OM Weight Loss thread.

Comment

• We should post some pics during and after the Super Bowl. It's going to be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
          **** you.

Hi Bob. Do you Chiefs fans still have nightmares about Elway?

It appears so.

Comment

• That moment when you start to think the clock operator at MetLife is slowing the clock on purpose.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
              That moment when you start to think the clock operator at MetLife is slowing the clock on purpose.
              On one hand that sounds like a good thing, giving the Broncos time to come back. But on the other hand, seeing how that game was playing out, it's really a bad thing. Gives the Seahawks more time to run up the score.

Comment

• Bump just because. Tailgate picture.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• So many memories...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy View Post
                      So many memories...
                      Hey Sassy! How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Hey Sassy! How are you?
                        Hanging in there as best as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy View Post

Hanging in there as best as I can.
                          I understand. The holidays probably magnified it.

If you ever need a distraction, you would be a welcome re-addition to this place (stay away from WRP, though). I know lots of people have missed you coming around.

Keep strong. Unfortunately, it never goes away. But it does get less raw.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawdad View Post
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	tgn + crawdad.JPG Views:	0 Size:	93.3 KB ID:	2813393
                            Originally posted by DomCasual
                            Hey, is that really Ed McCaffrey next to you?
                            Originally posted by crawdad
                            It's tgn, you know that. Was that supposed to be funny?
                            Originally posted by DomCasual
                            I actually meant the guy in the 87 jersey.

Sometimes, my jokes seem funnier before they leave my head.​

DOM NO! I'll take it from here!

Wouldn't be prudent to let an OrangeMane official like yourself explain this - it's kind of a touchy issue for the Broncos, and all of us. Let me try to dodge the landmines and explain how Ed McCaffrey's retirement left lotsa fools like me scratchin' our heads, studyin' on how we could ever hope to replace him - on the team, and in our hearts:

🎵 ... Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Jeb -
                            🎼 ... A mountain of a man, what couldn't fill the shoes of Ed
                            🪕 ... Then the money came-a-callin', said 'Jeb move away from there!'
                            And he did.

Right on Jeb's heels, a Circus named Kircus come to town. But he left so doggone soon we never knew what he was capable of.

'Might-a-Manly-Male-Model-from-Minnesota-Make-up-for McCaffrey?"

Maybe.

He stopped so durn' many bullets from out the Sheriff's gun, my head got to hurtin try'na cipher 'em all.

more and more and more - the Sheriff and his numbers - they just kept a-spinnin' and a-spinnin' like a pinball machine!

So we followed him all the way to the Big Game in New York City.

NEW YORK CITY!?!

GET A ROPE.

After awhile it wuz about the time most folks was fixin' to give up try'na fill that hole in their heart ....

when along come a long-hair Texas hippie name Sunshine.

Sunshine rode in jess when it' wuz lookin' like it might be Sheriff's last rodeo,

Boss'man wasn't takin' it too well, neither. Kept to hisself, alone all riled up in that big balloon building 'cross the street.

Somehow Sunshine talked hisself in, and them two started spendin all day in thar, as Sunshine became ... "The Sheriff Whisperer"

Calmed him down faster'n ol' longneck could holler 'Oh my maw! Oh my maw!'

He walked into the next Big Game with that same old empty space in his resume .....

And Sunshine helped him fill that hole up

And now it's the Kid Noah ... diff'rent kinda fella wearin' that jersey-shirt - and it fitz him better'n all the others

And just that simple, Kid Noah's startin' to fill up all them holes in our hearts

Member, fit hadn't bin for that long-hair Texas hippie named Sunshine, we'd still be stuck on stupid, try'na force-feed just one kinda fella into that jersey.

So it was that Sunshine, that set us all free ... 🌈

And that's how the feller next to crawdad in that picture finally felt comfortable enough to wear an Ed McCaffrey jersey-shirt.

Don't that beat all.....

Comment

Working...
                            X