Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G'day men. How's it hangin'? ar ar ar ar (Tim Allen grunt)

    1-2-3 !!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blueflame
      Broncoblue, you are such a naughty boy....
      i know and im ready and waiting..spank me baby

      Comment


      • Mornin

        Comment


        • Mornin' men

          Comment


          • hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BMF Bronco
              hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Ugh.......That will probably be me tomorrow. Probably gonna play poker tonight while drinkin' my rum and sprite. Just hope I don't get to loopy before I'm done playing poker or I'll do something stupid and go broke

              Comment


              • Man, we had our company picnic yesterday, free Bozone Selct Ale, hefeweizen, mango margarita and pina coladas, then we went out to the Crystal Bar and had red bull vodkas all night. recipe for disaster.

                Comment





                • I am so glad I quit drinking. I dont miss the hangovers. Do miss my Bud longnecks though


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BMF Bronco
                    Man, we had our company picnic yesterday, free Bozone Selct Ale, hefeweizen, mango margarita and pina coladas, then we went out to the Crystal Bar and had red bull vodkas all night. recipe for disaster.
                    Holy crap! No wonder you feel like crap. Goin' strong

                    Comment


                    • evrening pub tonifght and the a spanking happy sdays

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncoblue
                        evrening pub tonifght and the a spanking happy sdays
                        It's a pub (well, a tavern, anyway) for me tonight, too... and listening to Sixstringlass's band play.

                        As far as I know, no spanking is on the agenda, though...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blueflame
                          It's a pub (well, a tavern, anyway) for me tonight, too... and listening to Sixstringlass's band play.

                          As far as I know, no spanking is on the agenda, though...
                          Well then sounds like bb's gonna have the better time

                          1-2-3 !!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by REB
                            Well then sounds like bb's gonna have the better time

                            1-2-3 !!!!!!!
                            Could be...

                            Comment


                            • ouch ...i got welts

                              Comment


                              • Well...who's fault is that?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X