No announcement yet.

The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muahahahahaha! Yellow snow for everyone!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
      Denver Broncos butt floss!
      Did you make that Blue?

Comment

• Originally posted by crawdad View Post
        Did you make that Blue?
        No, I didn't make it... I probably could, though. It couldn't possibly be as tough as sewing a wedding gown.

Comment

No, I didn't make it... I probably could, though. It couldn't possibly be as tough as sewing a wedding gown.
          oh oh, I want one!

errr, um for my ahhhh, Bronco room, yeah that's it!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoblue View Post
            had enough..i drop all snowballs chase blueflame and get her on the floor,pinned so she cant move and rub snow on her nose ,spray deodrent and ivite all the fellas to attack her with snow...that includes you bmf we got her hahahahahaaha
            Ooooohhhhh..... tactical error there, Broncoblue. You know what happens with the EGIBGB... ya mess with one; ya messed with 'em all. Anyway, what makes you think I invaded the Treehouse alone? *Broncoblue is totally pelted with snowballs from every side and is forced to dive for cover behind the sofa*

Comment

• EGIBGB..................orgy time haha

Comment

EGIBGB..................orgy time haha
                BOWM CHICA MOW WOW!

Comment

Ooooohhhhh..... tactical error there, Broncoblue. You know what happens with the EGIBGB... ya mess with one; ya messed with 'em all. Anyway, what makes you think I invaded the Treehouse alone? *Broncoblue is totally pelted with snowballs from every side and is forced to dive for cover behind the sofa*
                  Did you call EGIBGB sister? Sass tackles a surprised BB from behind and handcuffs him to the couch! BMF is so surprised that he is caught off guard Blue grabs and extra pair of handcuffs...and now both guys are handcuffed to the furniture (and left with no remote!)
                  Last edited by Sassy; 01-24-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• woohoo, handcuffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy View Post
                      Did you call EGIBGB sister? Sass tackles a surprised BB from behind and handcuffs him to the couch! BMF is so surprised that he is caught off guard Blue grabs and extra pair of handcuffs...and now both guys are handcuffed to the furniture (and left with no remote!)
                      ... and we help ourselves to the beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy View Post
                        nice edit ****er!

Comment

• not bothered about beeer haha cuffed wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey someone spank me ive been naUGHTY

Comment

not bothered about beeer haha cuffed wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey someone spank me ive been naUGHTY
                            Broncoblue... one of the very naughtiest of the naughty boys....

Comment

• ive been very very very naughty i need punishing

Comment

• WTF am I, skip?!

Comment

Working...
                                X