• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm ignored again..........

Comment

• ... and a cold one for Alk, too...

Comment

• HELLO vacation. after working 50+hours a week for the last eons of weeks this is a great time to just relax. I did do laudary and actually folded them. gasp. But the alchol help the most. All in all I didn't get much done. I washed dishes and did clothes and (recently moved) still can't find crap. I have nine days of bliss.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbs1177
          HELLO vacation. after working 50+hours a week for the last eons of weeks this is a great time to just relax. I did do laudary and actually folded them. gasp. But the alchol help the most. All in all I didn't get much done. I washed dishes and did clothes and (recently moved) still can't find crap. I have nine days of bliss.
          That's what the egibgb is for!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
            I thought that's what men's mothers were for!

Comment

• no that is what the egibgb is for along with the windows and floors in this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
                Well true to guy mentality I just put clean clothes in boxes after drying. I had no clothes in my chester drawers at all just boxes and three laudary baskets full of unfolded clothes. Why put them up b/c I was moving save some time. Finally I couldn't find a pair of socks to save my life and that was what motivated me to actually do laudary. I did check with egibgb and they turn my house over to the EPA. So they were no help

Comment

Well true to guy mentality I just put clean clothes in boxes after drying. I had no clothes in my chester drawers at all just boxes and three laudary baskets full of unfolded clothes. Why put them up b/c I was moving save some time. Finally I couldn't find a pair of socks to save my life and that was what motivated me to actually do laudary. I did check with egibgb and they turn my house over to the EPA. So they were no help
                  That bad, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame
                    That bad, eh?
                    My mom actually laughed when my ex landlord said I kept a neat place. I had dust bunnies every which way; I would admit it was sad. It was pretty bad. Sad to say but the place was so small that even if I did actually apply myself and clean it would not have matter. I vow to keep a better bacholer pad for now on.

Comment

• Hmm sounds like one of my old bachelor pads, thank goodness my wife helped cure me of that.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkazar
                        Hmm sounds like one of my old bachelor pads, thank goodness my wife helped cure me of that.......
                        yeah I am looking for a housewife to slave and clean for me also.

Comment

yeah I am looking for a housewife to slave and clean for me also.
                          The place is called "Merry Maids"....they clean for a fee!

Comment

• Originally posted by smalltowngrll
                            The place is called "Merry Maids"....they clean for a fee!
                            Yeah, me, too. $80 MP3 player... $900 laptop... $1,100 car... You know... necessities!

I also do "other things" for stuff, but only for one guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sixstringlass
                              Yeah, me, too. $80 MP3 player... $900 laptop... $1,100 car... You know... necessities!

I also do "other things" for stuff, but only for one guy.
                              I am single willing to relocate for right person.

Comment

I am single willing to relocate for right person.
                                heh, like the quote in your sig, its a classic line. Myself, I graduated Magna come louder with a BS in BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X