The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smalltowngrll
    They do have BASKETS specifically for clothes, ya know! You hang it on the back of your door, or wall, or wherever the wife/gf or other female housemate approves! Otherwise, they stinketh up the place!!
    I don't have any of the above and live in my own little bachelor pad, so damnit, the floor is where they go until laundry time, then I call mom! j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
      I don't have any of the above and live in my own little bachelor pad, so damnit, the floor is where they go until laundry time, then I call mom! j/k
      Well, men who live alone can do whatever the hell they want. But, it sure is difficult to break old habits!

BTW, you are NEVER going to live that down! I can easily obtain inside information!!

Comment

• sheeit, I have been on my own since 18 not to mention, she shrinks everything she washes.

Comment

• Make yourself useful girl, go do our laundry!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Too late! The offending socks smelled bad so I threw them in the garbage outside!

Comment

• you womens really need to get this place cleaned up.

Comment

• Cutting back on drinking sucks. Made the weekend alot longer.

Comment

• Why would you do a thing like that?

Comment

• In all actuality I have gotten out of hand here of late and I need to put it back in check. Going though 1 and 1/2 half-gallons a week of Beem (or Ezra Brooks, Jack, Bullett, Old Forester, Buffalo Trace, ect...) is getting insane. Waking up most mornings still felling drunk from the night before. I let myself go for to long and I need to get myself back togather before my son gets old enough to realize what I have become as of late. Ive been cutting myself off or limiting it for the past couple weeks with only a couple nights that went alittle far. I think I will give my self friday nights to unwind then try and go back to the reason I drink week nights which is acouple right before bed to help me sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkansas_Bronco
                              In all actuality I have gotten out of hand here of late and I need to put it back in check. Going though 1 and 1/2 half-gallons a week of Beem (or Ezra Brooks, Jack, Bullett, Old Forester, Buffalo Trace, ect...) is getting insane. Waking up most mornings still felling drunk from the night before. I let myself go for to long and I need to get myself back togather before my son gets old enough to realize what I have become as of late. Ive been cutting myself off or limiting it for the past couple weeks with only a couple nights that went alittle far. I think I will give my self friday nights to unwind then try and go back to the reason I drink week nights which is acouple right before bed to help me sleep.
                              Thats cool, hey to each their own. I drink every night, dont get drunk every night but I do have at least one beer.

Comment

• Girls, when your done with the laundry the bathroom could use a good scrubbing. Thanx.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X