No announcement yet.

The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought some new candles, air fresheners and fresh flowers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pezman
      I thought it smelled like potpourri and cootie sniff around here. But be brave my young Padawan apprentice. Remember your cootie training and use your powers of fart, burp, and smelly socks to shoo them away.
      That's not potpourri, it's scented candles. And we have Febreze for all the smelly stuff!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame
          That's not potpourri, it's scented candles. And we have Febreze for all the smelly stuff!
          No worries, I just had a fine meal consisting of taco bell, Keystone light, followed by a big old fatty chew, this place will be back to normal in no time.

Comment

• Blue, I think we will need more candles and a crate of that Febreeze now the BMF is stinking up the place!

Comment

• Have I mentioned that I haven't showered since my softball tournament last weekend (yeah, I played three more this week and another tonight).

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
                Have I mentioned that I haven't showered since my softball tournament last weekend (yeah, I played three more this week and another tonight).

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hmmmmmm, for some reason, I highly doubt that you haven't showered! I mean, really...you smell awful nice! Must be that fine cologne you are wearing!

Comment

• Originally posted by smalltowngrll
                  Hmmmmmm, for some reason, I highly doubt that you haven't showered! I mean, really...you smell awful nice! Must be that fine cologne you are wearing!
                  shhhhhhhh, you're not supposed to tell anyone that!!!!!

Comment

• Hey, it kinda smells like a locker room in here... did you leave those dirty socks on the floor, BMF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame
                      Hey, it kinda smells like a locker room in here... did you leave those dirty socks on the floor, BMF?
                      where else would I put them?!

Comment

where else would I put them?!
                        In the dirty clothes hamper, of course!

Comment

In the dirty clothes hamper, of course!
                          BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what is this thing you speak of, I dont seem to recall ever encountering one of these said, how do you say, "hampers"?

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what is this thing you speak of, I dont seem to recall ever encountering one of these said, how do you say, "hampers"?
                            Oh yeah, I have to speak in man terms....that would be the dirty clothes BASKET!!! ؟Comprende?

Comment

Oh yeah, I have to speak in man terms....that would be the dirty clothes BASKET!!! ؟Comprende?
                              No comprende!

Here, let me give you a few key terms that you just mentioned in your previous posts...

Hamper - file not found
                              Basket - a circular object in which extremely tall athletes make attempts to drop an orange ball through in order to score points against opposing players.
                              The place in which our socks lie - floor

So where else do they go?

Comment

No comprende!

Here, let me give you a few key terms that you just mentioned in your previous posts...

Hamper - file not found
                                Basket - a circular object in which extremely tall athletes make attempts to drop an orange ball through in order to score points against opposing players.
                                The place in which our socks lie - floor

So where else do they go?
                                They do have BASKETS specifically for clothes, ya know! You hang it on the back of your door, or wall, or wherever the wife/gf or other female housemate approves! Otherwise, they stinketh up the place!!

Comment

Working...
                                X