No announcement yet.

The Treehouse. No Girlz Allow3d!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm hear and new to the Mane. Anybody got any pointers so I don't offend to many people out there

Comment

• WB Pez....good to have you back bugging us!

Welcome to the mane and the treehouse, denver! I'm sure these guys will make you feel right at home...especially with your avy...I'm sure they'll put her on the wall for sure!!

Comment

• I thought I sensed bouncing boobage

denver

Comment

• Originally posted by REB
          I thought I sensed bouncing boobage

denver
          Hey REB. Doesn't everyone love bouncing boobage!!! I know I do.

Comment

• Welcome back Pez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy
              Welcome back Pez!
              Thanks Cootie brigade member I even missed you and your bratty girlz!

I missed my role as head cheese around here. Reb, did you keep these girlz in line?

By the way, here's a quick pic of the area I ventured to in Colorado. (I posted it in the amateur photography thread too) I'll try to get a bunch more to show off by the end of the week

Comment

• I've needed your help pez! The girls are trying to invade!

Comment

• back up on top of the ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
                    I've needed your help pez! The girls are trying to invade!
                    Its that Tex effect

Was he a good boy while I was gone or did you all have to boot him out again?

Comment

• Who BMF or Saddle....I think they missed there ring leader!

Comment

• The Tex guy would be Saddle.....and he was well behaved, as always!

BMF, on the other hand, he got a bit out of control!!

Now you have a new invader with some "dancing boobage"....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pezman
                          Thanks Cootie brigade member I even missed you and your bratty girlz!

I missed my role as head cheese around here. Reb, did you keep these girlz in line?

By the way, here's a quick pic of the area I ventured to in Colorado. (I posted it in the amateur photography thread too) I'll try to get a bunch more to show off by the end of the week

It's all good, Pezzy... but your chair does have my butt-prints in it...

Comment

Its that Tex effect

Was he a good boy while I was gone or did you all have to boot him out again?
                            He was being a cootie lover again! I have been fighting them off like crazy but the've been clinging to me like a cockroach to a cheeto

Comment

• Originally posted by BMF Bronco
                              He was being a cootie lover again! I have been fighting them off like crazy but the've been clinging to me like a cockroach to a cheeto
                              I thought it smelled like potpourri and cootie sniff around here. But be brave my young Padawan apprentice. Remember your cootie training and use your powers of fart, burp, and smelly socks to shoo them away.

Comment

I thought it smelled like potpourri and cootie sniff around here. But be brave my young Padawan apprentice. Remember your cootie training and use your powers of fart, burp, and smelly socks to shoo them away.

We have remedies for that, dear Pez!!

Comment

Working...
                                X