Tedy Bruschi v. Chuck Norris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tedy Bruschi v. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris has 2 speeds - walk and kill.

God wanted 10 days to create the Earth. Tedy Bruschi gave him 6.

Every year on his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Tedy Bruschi isn't hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Tedy Bruschi.

Just so you know teddy rotated the tires on the OF1 the man can do anything!

Comment

Bruschi travelled back in time to save President Kennedy. He jumped in front of the Magic Bullet and destroyed it with his pecs. Kennedy was so amazed, his head exploded.

Comment

Who would win in fight between Ali and 6 mini-Tedy Bruschi's?

Ali Homefield advantage.

6 mini-Tedy Bruschi

Comment

Ted Bruschi uses ribbed condems inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

Comment

Tedy Bruschi only takes off the Helmet for one thing...and it ain't sleepin'

Comment

Teddy Bruschi is like Mario Lemieux and Keith Richards to me.....these guys are not human, they survive anything and everything and keep coming back to kick your ass again and again.....much like The Terminator.....it's hard not to admire these alien beings.

Of course ESPN has already stated that we have no chance, we're in trouble and yadda, yadda, yadda...so I guess we should just pack everything up and go home....even more reason to defy the so-called experts and dispatch the Pats with total aplomb. You know how that would be received? Take all the whining, sobbing and moaning about Palmer and Taylor and multiply it by 100.

I'm really looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco
                Who would win in fight between Ali and 6 mini-Tedy Bruschi's?

Ali Homefield advantage.

6 mini-Tedy Bruschi

The real question 6 mini-Brushi vs 6 mini-Ditkas who wins? Yah, there fighting in a toronado too.

Comment

I remember one time I was thinking bad thoughts about Tedy Bruschi when suddenly he entered my mind (whether in physical form, or ethereal, I know not) and kicked my brain's ass. When I awakened, I was laying face down, naked in the mud, destroyed and disoriented. The only evidence that remained from the incident was three large ring marks and one small thumb-knuckle indentation across my right cheek. Even though I looked awful and appeared to be shamed, people came from all around the land to lick my sweat in hopes to absorb any Bruschi residue that remained.

True story.

Comment

Teddy Bruschi once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road.

The Bruschi family crest is a picture of a baracudda eating Neil Armstrong.

Teddy Bruschi named the group Sha-Na-Na. They did NOT want to be called that.

Teddy Bruschi taught me how to make love to a woman, and how to scold a child.

One time I was with Bruschi in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Bruschi goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm TEDDY BRUSCHI! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'tedeebrewski' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

That Teddy Bruschi is a sonofabitch.

Comment

When Tedy Bruschi does a pushup, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the world down.

Comment

Teddy Bruschi once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Comment

Teddy drives a M1A1 / M1A2 ABRAMS tank to practice.

Comment

Whatever he hits, HE DESTROYS!!!

rocky 4

Comment

If Tedy ever has sex with a man, it doesn't mean he's gay, it means he's already had sex with every woman on Earth

Comment

Working...
                              X