Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your photo from when the Cheifs won the superbowl

Swimming Sperm need not apply...

Aside from this exact thread already being posted...wearn't you a Chiefs fan back then Mock?

Comment

Originally posted by ZachKC
      Aside from this exact thread already being posted...wearn't you a Chiefs fan back then Mock?
      Well, at the time that I am opening this thread, Mock only has two other threads on the front page. He needs the attention. You just don't understand him.

Comment

Mock, start a power rankings thread. Or maybe one about how the Broncos should consider TO.

Comment

I cut my teeth till 9 on Uncle Bob from Omaha's lap...Granny had a COLOR TV and a good antenna....69 till 77 it was the Vikes....77 I moved to Denver...

You can't serve two masters, but I indulge the HornHeads because we go back to Joe Kapp and they are an NFC team....if we had met in the SB in 98 after Green had an unbelievable brain fart, I would of been rooting for Denver....
          Last edited by watermock; 12-07-2005, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Last meaningful Chiefs win...

Comment

yeah, we choose not to cheat the salary cap and play fair. Sometimes it doesnt work in our favor

Comment

Originally posted by cmh6476
                yeah, we choose not to cheat the salary cap and play fair. Sometimes it doesnt work in our favor

So this thread did work!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Saw the OP and thought he was posting from the great beyond... And yet, the chiefs haven't made the playoffs since this was posted, still relevant.

I've always wanted a 1970 Pontiac GTO convertible (I wasn't swimming sperm for another 3-4 years).

Comment

Comment

How about just a photo from the last time they won a playoff game?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Isnt there a thread in HOF section that has pages and pages of this? Hell, I think I started a thread on pictures from when they last won a playoff game.

Comment

Working...
                              X