Hey Newbies...Introduce Yourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Newbies...Introduce Yourselves!

There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
    GO BRONCOS!

Hi. My name is JJ and I'm an Orangemaneaholic.

Comment

Hi. My name is Gene. From Virginia. Coming out Sunday for the Eagles game. I, too, am an orangemaneaholic.

Comment

I like scrap-booking, long walks on the beach and butterflies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassy
          There seems to be a lot of new posters these days!
          GO BRONCOS!

Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday....

Comment

I'm From Maryland. Tried to get to the Skins game with some of my Skin's fan friends but air fair killed us. Our half price game tix went to waste.

Should be traveling to Buffalo to freeze on Dec 17, Sat night game.

Comment

Originally posted by tornado927
              Hey I'm Tornado and I'm an idot and still in the sh*tter with my wife since I broke a bookshelf after the Giant giveaway on Sunday....

I'm in a similar boat to you my friend, mine was a plate rather than bookshelf.

I'm Dag and I'm an orangemaneaholic... the first step is admitting you don't have a problem...

Comment

I'm from Boston......lifetime Bronco fan....since 1981 when I was 8 years old.

Same boat as the guy in the sh!tter.....my wife can't stand it when I watch the Broncos (thank God for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket, otherwise I'd never see them play).....

When they have a big play, I jump of the couch, yelling.....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

On the flip side, when they lose, I yell even more....and scare the ****ake out of my little girls.

Comment

That would be "sh!take".....

Comment

David from Madison, WI. Orangeaholic stuck in a sea of green and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by davidtkd
                      David from Madison, WI. Orangeaholic stuck in a sea of green and gold.

Tell me about it....it's never easy being a fan of a team, that is NOT the local team.

It's very tiring living in "Patriots Country"......

Comment

My name is James, from the Great State of Colorado. I live at 8000 feet above sea level and have trouble trusting anyone who lives lower than that. I used to post at the DPO under a different name, and lurked here for quite a while. Finally went ahead and registered, although I lurk much more than I post.

Comment

Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScotchTanShan
                            Elway's boyfriend, just like to frequent the board in the hopes people will talk about him and get me all giddy.
                            I'm gonna put the heid in ye if you are KC fan on here with "Scot" in yer name...

Comment

From huge Sanford, Colo

I'm from Sanford Colorado a huge city of 800 people broncos fran from my first memory. LIved through all the superbowl losses and wins. Go Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X