• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin v.s. Deep Dish

discuss

We need a Bewbs vs Butt thread.

Comment

hand tossed -

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIccX8q0Pg0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIccX8q0Pg0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Thick crust is better, pizza crust is not supposed to be crunchy

Comment

Just dust the pan with a bit o flour and top it with meat and veggies!

Comment

depends on the day and the place

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1 View Post
              Thick crust is better, pizza crust is not supposed to be crunchy
              You sir, are an idiot and clearly know nothing of neither football nor pizza!

Comment

Well, I'm kind of a p***Y, so I don't like a massive amount of meat in a deep dish style. Give me thicker crust, good sauce and cheese, pepperoni, veggies...YUM.

Even the thin crust hippy pizza stuff you can get nowadays with chicken and artichoke heart and stuff...that's not terrible either.

Comment

Ray's New York Pizza

Comment

Thin, light on the sauce with slices of fresh mozarella from a coal fired oven is the way to go.

Comment

Love me some za....I like thin crust, regular crust, and deep dish.

I love rolling into someplace new and trying out some of the local pizza.

Comment

Brick or Coal Oven.

Comment

both. Pizza is good food. Deep Dish for sit down restuarant that you might want a fork. thin slice is for the go.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco View Post
                            Well, I'm kind of a p***Y, so I don't like a massive amount of meat in a deep dish style. Give me thicker crust, good sauce and cheese, pepperoni, veggies...YUM.

Even the thin crust hippy pizza stuff you can get nowadays with chicken and artichoke heart and stuff...that's not terrible either.
                            I make a great chicken, artichoke heart, garlic, alfredo sauce pizza but not with a thin crust. I don't like thin crust either, CBF is right, it should not be crunchy. I don't need it to be deep dish necessarily, I just like a fresh bread tasting crust. Love a good stuffed cheese crust too but those are hard to find.

Comment

Honestly I love both and would prefer both over the standard crust. Deep dish for sure if I'm super hungry though. If not I'll go thin.

Comment

Working...
                              X