X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    I have no idea why but this one cracks me up the most

Comment

• Raiders want to trade Pick #4. While also staying in the top 10. Send me a reasonable offer.

Comment

• Pick is In! Rugby, please select.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
          Pick is In! Rugby, please select.
          But what if someone decides to trade up all of the sudden sheet having more than a week to decide to do so?

Comment

• Conklin, I just don't know.

Comment

• Reminder: Folks, we have about a week and a half less time to complete the draft this year. PLEASE get your picks made in a timely fashion as we do not have the wiggle room we have had in years past.

Please make trade talks before your selection, watch to see when you may be on the clock, and send PMs with a priority list to bowlen, MUG, and myself if you would like us to get your pick in quickly. WE DO NOT OPEN PRIORITY LISTS UNTIL YOU ARE OTC, so you don't have to worry about your pick getting heisted.

Also, if you would like, I can send you a text when you are OTC. Just PM your cell number and I can make that happen.

OK, we are about to kick this bitch into warp speed!!

Comment

• Ok, so it's clear our pinch drafter knows nothing about football or pays attention to Free Agency. Be warned people. The Scherff pick is the dumbest selection I've ever seen in this game.

I'm angry about ColoradoBuff screwing this up. I am. But I don't feel his draft should be ruined by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I'm in favor of firing the pinch drafter. And finding a new one that knows something about the teams and knows what happened in Free Agency. The Jags have a 1st Round pick at LT, they paid 30 million for a RT, both of their OGs played at a Pro Bowl level last year, and they are happy with their rookie OC's progress.

They are not going O-line in this draft, especially early, if at all. They are taking a LEO in the 1st Round. It's going to be Beasley, Gregory, Ray, or Fowler. Those are the only options.
                Last edited by Mat'hir Uth Gan; 03-15-2015, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
                  Ok, so it's clear our pinch drafter knows nothing about football or pays attention to Free Agency. Be warned people. The Scherff pick is the dumbest selection I've ever seen in this game.

I'm angry about Florida Bronco screwing this up. I am. But I don't feel his draft should be ruined by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I'm in favor of firing the pinch drafter. And finding a new one that knows something about the teams and knows what happened in Free Agency. The Jags have a 1st Round pick at LT, they paid 30 million for a RT, both of their OGs played at a Pro Bowl level last year, and they are happy with their rookie OC's progress.

They are not going O-line in this draft, especially early, if at all. They are taking a LEO in the 1st Round. It's going to be Beasley, Gregory, Ray, or Fowler. Those are the only options.
                  😂😂😂 tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Ok, so it's clear our pinch drafter knows nothing about football or pays attention to Free Agency. Be warned people. The Scherff pick is the dumbest selection I've ever seen in this game.

I'm angry about Florida Bronco screwing this up. I am. But I don't feel his draft should be ruined by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

Have to admit I was quite shocked with that pick

Comment

• All of us put WAY too much time and effort into this game for something like that to happen with the 3rd Overall pick. If the pinch drafter can't take 2 minutes to investigate the team by visiting their forum and seeing mock drafts, I find it personally insulting. Very insulting.

Comment

All of us put WAY too much time and effort into this game for something like that to happen with the 3rd Overall pick. If the pinch drafter can't take 2 minutes to investigate the team by visiting their forum and seeing mock drafts, I find it personally insulting. Very insulting.
                        This could work if they move linder to center? Bowanko is nothing special....better as a swing interior lineman

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post
                          This could work if they move linder to center? Bowanko is nothing special....better as a swing interior lineman
                          They won't move Linder. Bowanko could be upgraded, but they do like him.

They didn't sign a LEO in FA because of the #3 selection. Chris Clemmons uses a walker to move around.

Everyone knows what is going to happen with this selection. We just don't know who they take. Popular opinion is Fowler. I tend to think they'll go Ray, but need to see him prove his athleticism at his Pro Day. Gregory and Beasley fit well also. But Christ, we KNOW the position.

I'm more concerned that on such a "gimme" pinch draft selection, the drafter puts in no effort.

Comment

They won't move Linder. Bowanko could be upgraded, but they do like him.

They didn't sign a LEO in FA because of the #3 selection. Chris Clemmons uses a walker to move around.

Everyone knows what is going to happen with this selection. We just don't know who they take. Popular opinion is Fowler. I tend to think they'll go Ray, but need to see him prove his athleticism at his Pro Day. Gregory and Beasley fit well also. But Christ, we KNOW the position.

I'm more concerned that on such a "gimme" pinch draft selection, the drafter puts in no effort.
                            I'd rather see them take Beasley and use him like Denver used Von as a rookie

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post
                              I'd rather see them take Beasley and use him like Denver used Von as a rookie
                              Would make sense, but they use a set scheme. They just paid 25 million to Skuta to play OTTO, which will be their SOLB. That said, Beasley would fit at LEO. I just expect Ray to be even more athletic than Beasley. We'll see at his Pro Day. If he doesn't live up to my expectations, I'd switch to Beasley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                                I thought this was the reaction to the pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X