• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
    SF will jump on him.
    That was my first thought too. They have the draft picks to take a chance on him.

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    Not to shabby!

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    I hate to hear it for the player. But damn if it doesn't mean that increases the chances of him falling and us taking him.

Leave a comment:

• DBroncos4life
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    That sucks. Definitely will slide with no chance to contribute this season. A team could gamble for long term potential like SD did with Cromartie a few years back.
    SF will jump on him.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    That sucks. Definitely will slide with no chance to contribute this season. A team could gamble for long term potential like SD did with Cromartie a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    ugh, poor guy!

and poor om drafter who took him high

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    I'm down with it make it happen

Leave a comment:

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
    started a topic Brandon Thomas Tears ACL

Brandon Thomas Tears ACL

Just happened a few days ago while working out. He was a high 2nd round prospect with an outside shot of going to Carolina in the late 1st. This presents a huge opportunity for us. This guy can play any position on the line, we are talking Pro Bowl OG for sure, maybe even Pro Bowl OT. He could potentially go in the 3rd-5th round range now since his rookie year is over. This could be a really shrewd draft selection for us planning for the future. It's a sad turn of events for him, but the Broncos would be wise to try and capitalize similar to what the 49ers did with Lattimore and Carradine last year.

Thoughts?
Working...
X