Draft Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day

So I just went to the movies this weekend and saw another preview for Draft Day. Is anyone else as excited as I am to see this? Maybe I'm hoping for too much, but it seems like if could be a fun movie to see. I just hope they don't go mega cheesy and do something stupid that real GM's would never do.

It looks interesting but normally hollywood screws up sports movies unless it's based upon a true story.

Comment

I'll go to it for sure.

Comment

Costner usually does a good job in these types of movies. Plus, there have been some quality sports flicks lately with Moneyball and Trouble with the Curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
          Costner usually does a good job in these types of movies. Plus, there have been some quality sports flicks lately with Moneyball and Trouble with the Curve.
          Both of those movies were excellent, as was 42.
          But outside of Brian's Song,Gridiron gang and Any Given Sunday what movies based on football have been good?
          Last edited by IndelibleScribe; 03-31-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
            Both of those movies was excellent, as was 42.
            But outside of Brian's Song,Gridiron gang and Any Given Sunday what movies based on football have been good?
            Remember The Titans

Comment

I agree, I am expecting to be like the Moneyball for football. I am going to see it right after the first round is over!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickstixx View Post
                Remember The Titans
                Oh crap! I completely forgot about that. I love that movie.

Comment

Damn, I also forgot Jerry Maguire

Comment

I agree, I am expecting to be like the Moneyball for football. I am going to see it right after the first round is over!
                    It comes out like a month before the draft, why wait so long?

I kind of envision it as a mix between Moneyball and Jerry Maguire. I'm expecting a good movie, nothing phenomenal.

Comment

Definitley want to check this out.

Comment

It comes out like a month before the draft, why wait so long?

I kind of envision it as a mix between Moneyball and Jerry Maguire. I'm expecting a good movie, nothing phenomenal.
                        Oh really? I've been thinking that it comes out on the actual Draft Day this whole time! Dang... Why did I think that?

Comment

Oh really? I've been thinking that it comes out on the actual Draft Day this whole time! Dang... Why did I think that?
                          It's the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                            It's the name.
                            Lol yeah, I just thought it was part of their marketing scheme. That's what I would have done at least. But I guess it gets guys like us who can't go another month without something happening in football something to go and do.

Comment

Jennifer Garner I'll watch

Comment

Working...
                              X