2014 Official Orange Mane Mock Draft Discussion/Alpha player list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
    Steelers are in a HORRIBLE slot at #15 -- and also missing their 3rd rounder, which is where the sweet spot is in the draft this year. Sucks to be us this year.

Just finishing up the defensive side of the ball in my evaluations, and have already done the O-linemen on the offensive side of the ball. Just like everyone says, it looks like a very deep draft in general, possibly the best since I've been doing the OM mock in 2007.
    Thanks to the Steelers for being one of the reasons the Browns have 7 picks in the first four rounds. (Two 1's, Two 3's, Two 4's) Best part about it is that I don't have to give up anything for Hawkins, WR -- CIN since he was the lowest tender.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
      Rule #14: No talking up prospects BEFORE they're selected.
      That's part of the game.

Comment

Word is the Rams are going for a kicker in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          Compensatory picks won't be a part of this, right? Aren't they announced after we start?
          It was decided that it would be in the best interests of the game to simply award *all* the compensatory selections to Cincinnati to avoid any confusion. It is with a heavy heart, I accept these 50ish selections.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Word is the Rams are going for a kicker in the first round.
            I'll give you a hint: Regardless of Oline problems, the biggest hole on the Rams is the lack of offensive weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              I'll give you a hint: Regardless of Oline problems, the biggest hole on the Rams is the lack of offensive weapons.
              You are going to make me upset.

Comment

I haven't even started evaluating prospects.

Comment

Rams are going to drop down and select ****** six letter last name

Comment

Maybe Houston could go ahead an let us know which way they're going so we could start the trade talks for #2.

Comment

It's reported by Schefter that Houston is locked in and ready to select. His sources say the Commissioner has contacted Houston and gave the green light to select later tomorrow.

Comment

Buffalo is open to trading down for a song. send the smoking Dave Parker a PM if you are interested. Would like to drop only about 5-10 spots if one of our gays isn't on the board at 9.
                        Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 03-15-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          Buffalo is open to trading down for a song. send the smoking Dave Parker a PM if you are interested. Would like to drop only about 5-10 spots if one of our gays isn't on the board at 9.
                          Freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by jebures View Post
                            Freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              Insert obligatory Michael Sam comment here....

Comment

OK folks, watch for 24 to come in and make Houston's pick whenever he wants to. However, the clock won't officially start until Monday at 10 PM MST.

Also, when 24 picks, the draft order is frozen. If a trade happens in the actual NFL today, we will still adjust our draft order.

Comment

Working...
                                X