2014 Official Orange Mane Mock Draft Discussion/Alpha player list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    And...Roby it is. Great pick by Conklin. I actually like Roby quite a bit, but I understand others question him a bit after a somewhat down year. I'd love for Denver to have a shot at him in the real draft, I think he has all the ability to be the best CB in this draft with proper coaching. And we fixed DRC in one year. We could fix him for sure.
    My hopeful Nostradamus moment.

I find it amazingly awesome that the same dilemma the Broncos faced in our Mock Draft is what they faced in the real draft. Do they take a sliding Bradley Roby or take Xavier Su'a-Filo?

I'm not sure there is a wrong choice. I find it interesting the Broncos did not ding Bradley Roby's grade at all apparently with the off field concerns, and it seems clear they decided the drop in play this season was due to the scheme change at OSU.

Comment

• MUG, JCMElway, BowlenBall, thanks for all of your efforts in this mock draft / free agency round, and the new scoring system. It makes one of my favorite events even more fun. Kinda like fantasy football for the draft. Now I'm rooting for my team of guys to get drafted. lol

I hope to have Atlanta again next year. I've never had the same team twice in a row, but I like the franchise idea popular here.

Comment

• Jawuan James, and my very own Marcus Smith got picked in the 1st... Cant wait to see how this all ends up.

Hageman dropped out of the 1st, but it looked very likely toward the end there before yesterday. Looking forward to today and the weekend.

Go Broncos!

Comment

• True Story: If you combine all 7 rounds into one day, 32 teams were able to draft 256 players in the time BMORE completed one selection.

Comment

• Damn... my 3rd rounder (Jackson Jeffcoat) bombed all the way out of the draft. I'm definitely going to be among the big losers in MUG's draft scoring, along with whoever drafted Tiny Richardson.....

Oh well, when he becomes a pro bowler next year, you'll all realize what a draft genius I am....

Comment

• Originally posted by Conklin View Post
              True Story: If you combine all 7 rounds into one day, 32 teams were able to draft 256 players in the time BMORE completed one selection.
              You cannot write this stuff

Comment

• TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- A minor heart abnormality caused Alabama linebacker Adrian Hubbard to go from a projected second-round pick to unselected in this year's NFL Draft, Hubbard told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on Sunday.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...normality.html

Comment

• Here's a breakdown of some of the surprise undrafteds:
                  http://nfl.si.com/2014/05/11/jackson...d-free-agents/

Comment

Working...
                  X