Req Draft 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Req Draft 1.0

1st: Justin Gilbert, CB -- Oklahoma State.

Has all the tools to be a #1 CB in the NFL. Would make a great replacement for Champ to put next to DRC. Great returner with 6 return TDs in his career with the Cowboys.

2nd: Christian Jones, LB -- FSU.

Versatile LB who can play inside or out. Needs to put on some more weight to be better at working traffic in the booth. The kind of flexible player we need in our LB corps.

3rd: Ahmad Dixon, SS -- Baylor.

Smart, instinctual SS with good measurables who can cover ground and hit like a truck. Goodbye Mike Adams and welcome to the bench Dookie Nacho.

4th: Demarcus Lawrence, DE -- Boise St.

Former CC standout who transferred to Boise and has put up 19 sacks and 33 TFL in two years with the Broncos. Would be a great addition aside Miler, Phillips, Q. Smith and McCray. (Hopefully those guys can play next year.)

5-7: DEPTH -- OL/DEF

The end.
    Last edited by Requiem; 12-13-2013, 03:44 PM.

How do you not draft Joyner? !

I really like Gilbert as a press man corner, but I'm not sure he's still around late in the first. I would be happy with he or Hal!

I would rather have Shazier than Jones.

Do you like Dixon better than Pryor?

Comment

The kid from Louisville, the FS?

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        The kid from Louisville, the FS?
        Yeah they had a nice Safety duo with Pryor and Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
          Yeah they had a nice Safety duo with Pryor and Smith.
          I haven't seen to much Louisville this year. If he comes out that would be sick, could help us out in case Rahim Moore has a nightmare and needs his leg amputated.

Comment

I haven't seen to much Louisville this year. If he comes out that would be sick, could help us out in case Rahim Moore has a nightmare and needs his leg amputated.
            I think he could play SS in the NFL. He's not a rangey Centerfielder only. Because he has ball skills and coverage ability, to go with big time thump, I could see him easily transitioning to SS. I think we need to be looking for a SS who can also cover. I like his height/weight and ball skills/hitting.

Comment

Thanks for posting, I think it little to heavy on defense because team do attempt to give some balance along the line.

Comment

I really like gilbert to. Unfortunately he is being ranked some where around pick #25 and might be gone earlier than that.
                We need DB's and LB's bad though.

Maybe LB Van Noy from Byu or the FS Clinton Dix from Bama they're both ranked for the early second rnd by the pundits.

Comment

This is why I mocked us Van Noy LB, Hal CB, and Ryan LB.

Hal is a great alternative to Gilbert and we can get him in the second/third round.

Comment

As long as Hal doesn't have to play Mike Evans.

Comment

As long as Hal doesn't have to play Mike Evans.
                      He's physical and gritty and the type of defender we need. Not to mention we can get him in the second/maybe third round.

I really believe Mosely or Van Noy are a must. I'm not blown away by the coverage LBs from the draft. Woodyard may price his services out of our price range. And who knows how the Danny at Mike experiment goes.

Comment

1st: Justin Gilbert, CB -- Oklahoma State.

Has all the tools to be a #1 CB in the NFL. Would make a great replacement for Champ to put next to DRC. Great returner with 6 return TDs in his career with the Cowboys.

2nd: Christian Jones, LB -- FSU.

Versatile LB who can play inside or out. Needs to put on some more weight to be better at working traffic in the booth. The kind of flexible player we need in our LB corps.

3rd: Ahmad Dixon, SS -- Baylor.

Smart, instinctual SS with good measurables who can cover ground and hit like a truck. Goodbye Mike Adams and welcome to the bench Dookie Nacho.

4th: Demarcus Lawrence, DE -- Boise St.

Former CC standout who transferred to Boise and has put up 19 sacks and 33 TFL in two years with the Broncos. Would be a great addition aside Miler, Phillips, Q. Smith and McCray. (Hopefully those guys can play next year.)

5-7: DEPTH -- OL/DEF

The end.
                        Round 1 Johnny Manziel
                        Round 2 Clowney
                        Round 3 Skov
                        Rounds 4, 5 and 6 Who cares?
                        Round 7 CJ Mosley

I WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                          He's physical and gritty and the type of defender we need. Not to mention we can get him in the second/maybe third round.

I really believe Mosely or Van Noy are a must. I'm not blown away by the coverage LBs from the draft. Woodyard may price his services out of our price range. And who knows how the Danny at Mike experiment goes.
                          I don't think he will go in the second (or even third), but Evans absolutely abused him this year. If the Broncos are going to go for a corner, they might as well invest their first pick and do what it takes to get one of their top guys on board. Sitting around waiting for dudes in the 2nd and 3rd round is going to be risky. Runs always happen then. Hence why we had to move up for Webster. Don't wanna be in that predicament again.

Gilbert or Joyner, IMHO -- best value for the team @ DB. Though Gilbert will go higher than #32.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                            Round 1 Johnny Manziel
                            Round 2 Clowney
                            Round 3 Skov
                            Rounds 4, 5 and 6 Who cares?
                            Round 7 CJ Mosley

I WIN!
                            Mr. slick7, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Comment

Originally posted by jebures View Post
                              Mr. slick7, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
                              Okay, a simple wrong would've done just fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X