This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    You never fully understand the full value until 2-3 years down the line anyway. Right now it's just bragging rights.
    Too bad our old drafts have been purged or we could go back and grade them. We still have the 2018 draft. Lamar Jackson has probably been the best player in the first 2 years from that draft. BowlenBall “reached” and drafted him 4 spots of where he went in real life. He lost points in our game, but he obviously hit a home run when you look back on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Too bad our old drafts have been purged or we could go back and grade them. We still have the 2018 draft. Lamar Jackson has probably been the best player in the first 2 years from that draft. BowlenBall “reached” and drafted him 4 spots of where he went in real life. He lost points in our game, but he obviously hit a home run when you look back on it.
      My very first pick ever in the draft was Eddie Goldman in the mid first round. I lost a bunch of points because he went mid second but I feel like a champion everytime I see him play now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conklin View Post

Unless one of your first rounders ended up drafted by Dallas, then you have to wait until they find a new team to know if they are good.
        Ouch lol

Comment

I hated that ****! I was trying so hard to trade down or back into the 1st to take Jackson.

Comment

• Please don't post. I'm in the process of filling up the 2020 Mock Draft results thread.

Comment

• Thanks for the appreciative words, jebures and rod.

The OM Final Results thread is done.

Comment

• Thanks for the hard work.

UDFA saved me from the bottom five!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                  Thanks for the hard work.

UDFA saved me from the bottom five!
                  For real, Charlie Woerner and Michael Danna were the only bright spots in my draft.

Comment

• Thanks for doing this. I would rep if I could.

Comment

Yeah, there were some absolute gems (as far as drafts and comments) that are purged.

Comment

Working...
                      X