This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Sorry for the delay everyone. I got a text at 1015 last night that I didn't see until this morning. I got the pick in though.

Comment

• You didn't delay at all. That kind of turnaround time is fine right now, especially on a Sunday night.

Everybody gets 12 hours on the clock until mid-April, right?

Comment

• I am thinking about doing a zoom meeting or something similar for the draft to include all of us in a video conference. Would like to get as many as possible. Any ideas on the type of site to use let me know. I'd be willing to cover the cost of the zoom meeting if we cannot find something else.

Comment

• God DAMMIT, eddie mac -- Willie Gay was on my short list for pick #124, didn't think anyone would take him before then. Lots of questions, but he also has all-pro potential. He's every bit the athlete as the two Devins were last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
              God DAMMIT, eddie mac -- Willie Gay was on my short list for pick #124, didn't think anyone would take him before then. Lots of questions, but he also has all-pro potential. He's every bit the athlete as the two Devins were last year.
              Yeah, I didn't want to leave him out there much longer because someone is gonna take a flier on him in rd 3 in the real draft despite the flags.

Comment

• im down for zoom jeb

Comment

• pick in.

Cardinals happy to get their holmie

Comment

• Patriots Draft so far: -

2-35 Jordan Love QB - Utah State
                    3-85 Adam Trautman TE - Dayton
                    3-100 James Lynch DL - Baylor
                    4-110 Willie Gay Jr - LB - Mississippi State
                    4-112 Akeem Davis-Gaither OLB - Appalachian State

Comment

• I don’t think Willie Gay makes it out of the top 75 picks in real life. First round talent, just limited tape + a couple red flags. He’d be a great Fangio project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                        I don’t think Willie Gay makes it out of the top 75 picks in real life. First round talent, just limited tape + a couple red flags. He’d be a great Fangio project.
                        You think teams will reach that high for a project with the possibility of a delayed training camp or even season? The guy has 6 total starts! I don't 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• Eddie Mac knows what he's doing.

Comment

• it really will be fascinating to watch how teams draft without pro days or meet and greets in person

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                              it really will be fascinating to watch how teams draft without pro days or meet and greets in person
                              Yup. Think there's gonna be a premium on safe/intelligent players. Could see many of these red flag guys not being in shape/football ready in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conklin View Post

You think teams will reach that high for a project with the possibility of a delayed training camp or even season? The guy has 6 total starts! I don't 🤷‍♂️
                                Way too much talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X