X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    Kansas City so far -

39. Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU - Got off to a decent start by trading out of 32 and picking up an extra selection, still got my guy.
    63. Chase Claypool, WR, ND - Was hoping CB Bryce Hall would make it down to 63....he was gone at 61. Claypool, not a need but brings something KC is missing on O (big target) and represented value on my board.
    96. Amik Robertson, CB, LA Tech - tried to trade up several times targeting ILB Dye from Oregon. KC feeling the cold shoulder from other GM's jelous of our Lombardi....ended up going with next best player on my board, and a position of need with Robertson. KC usually prefers larger bodied CB, but couldn't pass up this guy for size, because all he did was produce.

Not going quite like I've hoped, but I'd be pleased with this as a KC fan if for no other reason, than Cushenberry.....it's the most glaring need on the team and he's value at 39.
    Funny that we both wanted Cushenberry and Bryce Hall. Needless to say I am high on your haul so far considering especially factoring in the value you got them at. Solid A in my eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
      How do you grade the titans so far carmello?
      Dude you got Gladney at 29 one of my absolute favorite players in the draft and my CB2. Which never would've happened if I didn't trade up for Okudah by the way lol. A++ pick.
      Then you got Niang at 62 which he may actually go lower in real life just because of injury. Talent wise he's a top 40 player so that's a solid A pick.
      I think Anae was drafted at decent value. He's not my favorite but late 3rd was a good spot for him. B+.
      You've had a great so far man.

Comment

• Yeah, let's get weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

Funny that we both wanted Cushenberry and Bryce Hall. Needless to say I am high on your haul so far considering especially factoring in the value you got them at. Solid A in my eyes
          thanks! I really applaud your aggressive approach and would be ecstatic if I were a Miami fan with what you’ve done here.

Comment

• How high do you guys think Jordan Love goes in real life? Vegas has his over under at 14.5 right now. Eddie mac is gonna get some solid points on that pick. I think his floor is 23. If I had to bet I would say he's a Raider

*Edit* The line is 16.5 now. 14.5 was from 2 days ago
            Last edited by Carmelo15; 03-29-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• I almost drafted Hurts at 93. I think he'll go in the second, but couldn't justify it with only 3 picks in the top 5 round for the Titans with a few big needs

Comment

How high do you guys think Jordan Love goes in real life? Vegas has his over under at 14.5 right now. Eddie mac is gonna get some solid points on that pick. I think his floor is 23. If I had to bet I would say he's a Raider
                I actually won't get that much mate even if he went top 10 and I've no idea what scoring system if any we'll use now that MUG is not around this year.

Comment

• Tell me about James Lynch. Don't know much about him. Would he be a good pick for the Broncos?
                  Last edited by sgbfan; 03-29-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• I think Love goes top 20 IRL.

Comment

How high do you guys think Jordan Love goes in real life? Vegas has his over under at 14.5 right now. Eddie mac is gonna get some solid points on that pick. I think his floor is 23. If I had to bet I would say he's a Raider

I'm gonna say between 15 and 25. Is that the under? I always forget which way is over and which is under on draft spot bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBronco View Post

I'm gonna say between 15 and 25. Is that the under? I always forget which way is over and which is under on draft spot bets.
                        Over

Comment

Tell me about James Lynch. Don't know much about him. Would he be a good pick for the Broncos?
                          Baylor's all time sack leader. From a 5 tech, he in one of the NCAA leaders in tfl. You wouldn't think anything special by looking at him, except he just keeps winning and winning and winning - even against good competition. If you're looking for a 3-4DE to develop, this kid fits the bill.

Comment

• If Patriots offer 23 and a 2021 1st for 15 to draft Love you would have to take that. Don't see that pick falling outside the top 20

Comment

I almost drafted Hurts at 93. I think he'll go in the second, but couldn't justify it with only 3 picks in the top 5 round for the Titans with a few big needs
                              I think Hurts could be this years Lamar....not as a player, but as in a QB needy team will trade back into late round 1 and select him to get him with the 5th year option.

i can see the Chargers going OT at 6 then trading into 31 or 32 for Hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

I think Hurts could be this years Lamar....not as a player, but as in a QB needy team will trade back into late round 1 and select him to get him with the 5th year option.

i can see the Chargers going OT at 6 then trading into 31 or 32 for Hurts
                                It's definitely possible

Comment

Working...
                                X