X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    ADAM SCHEFTER REPORTS

I am hearing the Philadelphia Eagles have made numerous trade offers to move up for a highly-coveted player at a position of need!

Click image for larger version  Name:	adam-schefter-12jpg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.2 KB ID:	2596470
    Mike Klis: I heard differently.

Comment

ADAM SCHEFTER REPORTS

I am hearing the Philadelphia Eagles have made numerous trade offers to move up for a highly-coveted player at a position of need!

Click image for larger version

Name:	adam-schefter-12jpg.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	2596470
      In that pic, he’s on the phone with Klis, saying “Mike, you need to take your meds!!!!”

Comment

• Lol Schefter pwned Klis.

The best thing I read from Klis lately was the story at the bottom of his mailbag earlier this week where he told the story about how Albert Belle (baseball) hated him.

Comment

Lol Schefter pwned Klis.

The best thing I read from Klis lately was the story at the bottom of his mailbag earlier this week where he told the story about how Albert Belle (baseball) hated him.
          He’s probably got some good stories. L. O. L.

Comment

• F************************************************* ************************CK I've been trying to trade up for the last few picks just for this! I knew this was coming! I didn't think he'd make to me at 96 and I had a trade in place to get to 93.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
              F************************************************* ************************CK I've been trying to trade up for the last few picks just for this! I knew this was coming! I didn't think he'd make to me at 96 and I had a trade in place to get to 93.
              I was talking deals with 93 as well, but figured I'd have to get higher. I honestly thought when I woke up he would be off the board.

Comment

• Eagles Draft Recap thus Far:

Denzel Mims, WR
                Jeremy Chinn, DB
                Troy Dye, LB

Still have three fourth-round picks and a fifth-round pick.

Comment

• Titans with their third selection.

Jeff Gladney CB TCU
                  Lucas Niang OT TCU
                  Bradley Anae Edge Utah.

No more picks until the 6th...

I feel good about the value and filling team needs so far.

Comment

• I know your pain SGB. I've had to draft ohio players before. Really sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                      I know your pain SGB. I've had to draft ohio players before. Really sucks.
                      I was willing to trade with Zero before making that pick...

Comment

• 15. Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama
                        31. Ross Blacklock, DE, TCU
                        77. Logan Wilson. LB, Wyoming
                        95. Matt Hennessy, C, Temple

One big playmaker and 3 picks to fortify the trenches. We are satisfied so far.

Elijah Wilkinson probably starts the season at Guard with Glasgow at Center, but Hennessy will take over for him before mid season, sliding Graham over to guard.
                        Last edited by JCMElway; 03-29-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Has phibacka been messaged? If he doesn't take my guy I'll be on the clock after him and I don't want to hold things up again!

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                            15. Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama
                            31. Ross Blacklock, DE, TCU
                            77. Logan Wilson. LB, Wyoming
                            95. Matt Hennessy, C, Temple

One big playmaker and 3 picks to fortify the trenches. We are satisfied so far.

Elijah Wilkinson probably starts the season at Guard with Glasgow at Center, but Hennessy will take over for him before mid season, sliding Graham over to guard.
                            Wish I could say I like it, but I really don’t. I think you took both Blacklock and Wilson a round too early.

Comment

• The Seahawks have made a trade with the Texans

Houston receives: Pick 101
                              Seattle receives: Picks 131, 175, and 240

Comment

• Somehow I felt Dye was who Req wanted. Was one of my options for #92 had I not traded down.

Comment

Working...
                                X