Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great value for BPC at this point in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
      Too easy to draft this year with no pro-days or visits, no surprises or small school jumps
      and harder in some respects because of the flags on some dudes were going to miss on by either being too safe or too aggressive

Comment

• .....as a team with a strong locker room, the lack of red flag guys with talent is crimping my style here. I wanted some questionable charachters with talent to fall to me. (insert Tyreek Hill jokes here)

Comment

• Alright guys, you really killed my board. Had to get these twin babies to bed.

I am having a difficult decision with this selection here. Was really hoping for a small trade down but I am now on the clock so you'll see my pick shortly

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
            .....as a team with a strong locker room, the lack of red flag guys with talent is crimping my style here. I wanted some questionable charachters with talent to fall to me. (insert Tyreek Hill jokes here)
            It's a strange draft year for off the field red flags. Most of the talented guys who are projected high are fairly clean off the field. The ones that are red flags are some of the lower round prospects.

Comment

• Van Jefferson is tough to slot. He could have really helped his case in the Sr Bowl and combine if not for injury. He doesn't have the ceiling of other WR, but here can be a WR3 on day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                Van Jefferson is tough to slot. He could have really helped his case in the Sr Bowl and combine if not for injury. He doesn't have the ceiling of other WR, but here can be a WR3 on day 1.
                Yea his floor is so high and he is so polished, I think a team looking for an immediate starter inside will take him. If I wanted to gain more points I could've drafted a few other guys. But I decided to take the guy who I think can have a great career. His release is so great. Not worried about the injury. He is out 6-8 weeks and the whole offseasons on the fritz right now anyways. There may not even be much of a preseason

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

Yea his floor is so high and he is so polished, I think a team looking for an immediate starter inside will take him. If I wanted to gain more points I could've drafted a few other guys. But I decided to take the guy who I think can have a great career. His release is so great. Not worried about the injury. He is out 6-8 weeks and the whole offseasons on the fritz right now anyways. There may not even be much of a preseason
                  Yeah, protecting him in the draft is what's tough. He's a day 1 slot WR for nearly any team, and probably that for most of his career. I don't think he'll go this early because of the injury and no pro day.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Yeah, protecting him in the draft is what's tough. He's a day 1 slot WR for nearly any team, and probably that for most of his career. I don't think he'll go this early because of the injury and no pro day.
                    I don't think he will drop out of rd 3. And if he does...someone is stealing

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

I don't think he will drop out of rd 3. And if he does...someone is stealing
                      I think you guys have a bloated opinion on Jefferson.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Way too high for Jefferson.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I think he's a good value 4th round pick. I stil think Hamilton can be serviceable, so I'd rather the Broncos draft a few other WR in the 3rd personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Way too high for Jefferson.
                            This is one of the deepest classes for WR's every and people are talking about Jefferson like he's going to go before the late 4th to early 5th.

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

I think he's a good value 4th round pick. I stil think Hamilton can be serviceable, so I'd rather the Broncos draft a few other WR in the 3rd personally.
                            4th I can see. Higher than that, I just don't see it.

Comment

• I knew people weren't gonna like the pick. Never been afraid to go with my guys

Comment

• Dolphins draft so far:
                                4. Jeff Okudah CB, Luckeyes
                                5. Tua Tagovailoa QB, Alabama
                                32. Grant Delpit S, LSU
                                61. Bryce Hall DB, Virginia
                                70. Van Jefferson WR, Florida

Still have a 4th, two 5ths and three 7ths

Comment

Working...
                                X