This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
    Harrison was on my board, but hes kind of a two down only type of guy. Im real worried about him covering anybody.

Kind of like Jebures favorite Todd Davis.
    Todd mother effing Davis. He must have compromising pictures of Elway or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      Harrison was on my board, but hes kind of a two down only type of guy. Im real worried about him covering anybody.

Kind of like Jebures favorite Todd Davis.
      I don't think he's 2 down, just needs work on coverage. There are a few others i'd prefer to him though.

Comment

• Thanks to everybody for participating in this draft. It's a great distraction! )

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

Todd mother effing Davis. He must have compromising pictures of Elway or something.
          No, he's a guy that the coaching staff always likes and the FO loves cause of how he is in the locker room.

Comment

• Anyway, I really do think the Rams will go after CEH. Goff desperately needs somebody to support him in the backfield. Obviously, he's not going to keep it up for long if they expect him to throw it for 500 yards a game, which is leading to picks and fumbles.

Comment

• Damn! Everybody on my list is going off, bang, bang, bang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Anyway, I really do think the Rams will go after CEH. Goff desperately needs somebody to support him in the backfield. Obviously, he's not going to keep it up for long if they expect him to throw it for 500 yards a game, which is leading to picks and fumbles.
                Rams wants speed though.

Comment

• Was wondering when peoples-Jones would go.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                    Was wondering when peoples-Jones would go.
                    now you know

Comment

• Good pick

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Rams wants speed though.
                        Somebody already took Taylor. ) What's killing the Rams is, once again, they don't have many picks. And there are a lot of backs (and WRs) who make up for not being the fastest with other skills, like making people miss tackles.

Comment

• I was sure Peoples-Jones would last until at least the mid-third round.

Locusts, man.

Comment

• Hecking hilarious!

Comment

• Goddamn bastards sons of satanistic bitches! DPJ and Cam Akers? For **** Sake.

Comment

• Too easy to draft this year with no pro-days or visits, no surprises or small school jumps

Comment

Working...
                                X