This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
    What does everyone think of Niang? Would 46 be too early for a project at LT? Could he take over for Bolles day 1? Did I reach a bit for him at 60?
    I dont think you reached for him at all. He was my 3rd highest player available and I have him ranked #42 overall. I think there are some better players than him that will be available to the Broncos at 46.

I had mentioned Dugger or Chinn earlier for the Broncos at that spot. Another guy that I had been waiting to be able to discuss in that spot is Bryce Hall. that guy is a baller and was my final 1st rd player available. I believe he is the 11th CB drafted so far but I actually have him much as my CB3 and #31 player overall. There is really no reason to draft him to the Dolphins after already taking Okudah and them signing Byron Jones. But obviously the value was tremendous according to my personal rankings. Plus they say you can never have too many corners. Great thing is I believe he has the versatility to play slot and even safety, just like Byron Jones. Add Delpit's versatility to that group and Flores would be ELATED. All three of those guys (Okudah, Delpit & Hall) have Pro Bowl potential in my eyes.

Dugger, Chinn, and Hall are pretty much at the top of my wishlist for the Broncos at 46. Gladney, Ruiz, and Cushenberry in a trade up or a move down from 15. Although Cush has a small chance of dropping to 46. I am assuming we do in fact go WR rd 1.

Comment

• Well. Doesn't look like we missed much last night 🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Ok. Back on track. Gonna get a lot of pucks in today!

Comment

• Sorry 23, we'll get 'er going. Can you send us a priority list?
          ​​​

Comment

• Ugh! I'm so sorry, Everyone. Things have been so out of whack for me like most others. On top of the usual stuff, I just moved to a new place. I should've set a reminder. Am back and ready.

-Buffalo Bills

Comment

• Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
              Ugh! I'm so sorry, Everyone. Things have been so out of whack for me like most others. On top of the usual stuff, I just moved to a new place. I should've set a reminder. Am back and ready.

-Buffalo Bills
              BTW- My text # is Five-2-zero-two-six-eight-zero-nine-9-two so anyone can text me if I'm needed. I won't miss anymore anyway.

Comment

• If Claypool figures out how to play receiver that is one scary player with those tools!

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                  If Claypool figures out how to play receiver that is one scary player with those tools!
                  .....frankly got a little stuck in no mans land at 63. Couldn't find a trade partner....had a deal but it fell through because the trade partners targeted player didn't make it to 63. I was hoping for Bryce Hall at 63, but he didn't quite make it..and I didn't have the ammo to moving upwards...so at 63, I went with BPA on my board even though I have needs at other spots....KC does have a vacancy for the 3-4 spot at WR.

Comment

• I was considering Claypool, but WR really isn't a huge need for Tenn, and they have a few glaring holes. They have just 3 picks before 174 so kinda need to just attack those needs.
                    Last edited by sgbfan; 03-27-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Damn! Houston took my RB! $^#^^$%&&$&**(((

Comment

• Sonofa....
                        I had a deal in place for pick 63 to grab CEH. He was easily the highest player remaining on my board.

Comment

• Damn, there goes the wr I was targeting

Comment

• After the 2nd round, only two players left in my top 50. There's so many good drafters in here. The competitiveness really makes it all the more fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
                              After the 2nd round, only two players left in my top 50. There's so many good drafters in here. The competitiveness really makes it all the more fun
                              Who was drafted that wasn't in ur top 50? 🌚

Comment

• Daniel Jeremiah's top 50 was entirely gone by pick 62 here.

Comment

Working...
                                X