Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did we bump it up to 2 hours to submit picks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
      did we bump it up to 2 hours to submit picks?
      No, it's still a 12-hour clock. You've been up for 9 hours now, and still have 3 hours to go... But it would be nice if you'd pick sooner than that....

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

No, it's still a 12-hour clock. You've been up for 9 hours now, and still have 3 hours to go... But it would be nice if you'd pick sooner than that....
        some people have stuff going on. unrealistic to expect people to be on all times of the day.

Comment

• Alright bowlen, you are up. Is the trade happening?

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I have ever been happier than just now after hitting refresh on an internet browser.

Comment

some people have stuff going on. unrealistic to expect people to be on all times of the day.
              No worries. Good pick. He was one of my guys for 61.

Comment

• Hey Broncos23 sitck around for a few minutes....I'm pretty sure you'll be up to pick again here in a few minutes.

Comment

True. However, you could also give a heads up of when you might pick, or send us a priority list if you know you're gonna be busy.

But, you do have 12 hours for the purposes of life being what it is. Glad you got your pick in and looking forward to Seattle's next one at the end of the round!

Davidson is a decent get here. He's gonna be a good player and would seem to fit right in with what Seattle does defensively.

Comment

• Sorry, we had an incredibly confusing contingent trade submitted -- trying to sort through the mess now, will have the pick posted in a few minutes, I think.

Comment

• Trade went through. You can post the details of the trade. I'll submit my pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                        Based on experience, when this sort of thing happens, the usual result is that the poster shows up at the last possible second (often with a good excuse) and then hastily picks exactly the guy you were hoping they wouldn't take.
                        Nothing will ever beat the time when the poster's woman always wanted to jump his bones when he was on the clock.

Comment

• What does everyone think of Niang? Would 46 be too early for a project at LT? Could he take over for Bolles day 1? Did I reach a bit for him at 60?

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                            What does everyone think of Niang? Would 46 be too early for a project at LT? Could he take over for Bolles day 1? Did I reach a bit for him at 60?
                            He's got to go to the right team and be forced to fix his nutrition. A lot of talent, probably a RT or maybe a OG to start out until you get his body right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                              Hey Broncos23 sitck around for a few minutes....I'm pretty sure you'll be up to pick again here in a few minutes.
                              i'm waiting

Comment

i'm waiting
                                😕well.... cmhargrove was here just a little bit ago....

Comment

Working...
                                X