• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

Check your dm
    I sent you a PM.

Comment

• well we slowed the pace a bit today

Comment

• Sigh. Does anyone have 23's contact info? I've emailed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
          Sigh. Does anyone have 23's contact info? I've emailed him.
          New rule for 2021, to sign up, jcm gets your phone number and typical hours you sleep.

Comment

• BobHorry5 has given me the Seahawks pick. Myself or bowlenball will put it in at 1:55 AM Est if 23 doesn't get in here.

Comment

• Carmello and I have our contingency plan in, so those picks should happen right after the Seahawks pick, unless we have the same 2 guys and Seahawks pick one of those 2 that is... If thats the case, then shoot me.

Comment

• ....woke up this morning....saw most of the next several drafters were online.....planted some flowers..checked...fixed flat bike tire, checked, installed stupid solar powered lights in my flower garden, checked. played catch with a football with my kids, checked. Went to pick up my daughters violin from her shcool since they are out for who knows how long, checked. went to my wifes nail salon with extra potting soil, to replant some of the shop plants since it's closed for corona...checked, helped my wife make homemade blintzes...checked. ........The only reason I even did any of this other stuff was to make the time pass so I can plot my next move here! .......

Comment

• Based on experience, when this sort of thing happens, the usual result is that the poster shows up at the last possible second (often with a good excuse) and then hastily picks exactly the guy you were hoping they wouldn't take.

Comment

• This sucks. Been waiting all afternoon for this pick. At least last night I was sleeping most of the time. Hope all is well with Bronco23 though, I guess thats a little more important.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	39
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	2594899

Comment

• Same for TD4HOF. Hope all is well there too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	39
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	2594899
                            Did you get my PM about the potential trade between me and Carmello?

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Did you get my PM about the potential trade between me and Carmello?
                              Yes sir, I did. The pinch drafter also has submitted his pick, so worst case, we'll have a couple picks made consecutively at 1:55 a.m. EST.

Comment

• Thanks Bowlen

Comment

Working...
                                X