Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittman is a good pick. That guy plays like every ball in the air belongs to him and he goes after it. I predict he will really shine in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Pittman is a good pick. That guy plays like every ball in the air belongs to him and he goes after it. I predict he will really shine in the NFL.
      His 40 time was faster than expected too. Good player

Comment

• I like Pittman a lot! Had him 39 on my board and he was part of the reason I felt comfortable moving down a few spots. Dolphins don't have a huge need for a WR but he would be badass on the Ravens. Excellent pick!

Comment

• Packers....taking Elliot......IF Chris Jones had been traded....I would have been all over this guy as a Jones replacement...alot of the same play style and traits. Good pickup.

Comment

• Fudge! Dugger was #2 left on my board. #35 overall. Assuming we dont trade up for Ruiz or Cush, I really hope the Broncos can land Chinn or Dugger at 46 IRL. Still have my #31 and #41 players available so the trade down should still work out well. Pittman and Dugger were both in the mix. Love the picks

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
              Fudge! Dugger was #2 left on my board. #35 overall. Assuming we dont trade up for Ruiz or Cush, I really hope the Broncos can land Chinn or Dugger at 46 IRL. Still have my #31 and #41 players available so the trade down should still work out well. Pittman and Dugger were both in the mix. Love the picks
              We should probably share notes, as I feel the EXACT same way about the Broncos in the 2nd or trading up to late first. Love all four of those dudes.

Comment

• Dugger? woah, of course the Mane loves that kind of dude. Hoping he was going to fall another round.

Comment

• Lots of DBs going in the 25-60 range in this draft. Could sr the same happening in the actual draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                    Mid-way through the 2nd round, here's the OM Mock Draft breakdown by position:

10 CB
                    9 WR
                    8 OT
                    4 QB
                    4 DL
                    4 Edge
                    4 RB
                    4 LB
                    4 S
                    2 OC
                    1 TE
                    0 OG

Nice drafting, you magnificent bastards!
                    5 of those CBs were drafted in the #41 to #47 range.

Comment

• Been a bit of a lull this afternoon. Hopefully Broncos23 comes on soon so we don't have to have the pinch drafter taking more good players off the board.

Comment

• Dolphins are ready to pick but will be unavailable in two hours. May have to do a priority list again tonight. Lame.

Comment

• Good pick Scribe!!!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	47
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	2594818

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
                            Dolphins are ready to pick but will be unavailable in two hours. May have to do a priority list again tonight. Lame.
                            I don't want to have to email a priority before going to bed. I have 2 players I want at 61 and 2 picks left.

Comment

• Jordan Elliott is really underrated. I actually have him as a late 1st round prospect. I was hoping he would fall a little bit more, but I’m not that lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

I don't want to have to email a priority before going to bed. I have 2 players I want at 61 and 2 picks left.
                                Check your dm

Comment

Working...
                                X